By Bobby Harrison Daily Journal Jackson Bureau JACKSON – One-third of Mississippi state government’s workforce will be eligible for retirement in the next five years. Deanne Mosley, executive director of the state Personnel Board, said the employees nearing retirement age are many of the state’s leaders and supervisors. “They have an incredible amount of […]
Tag Archives | workforce
HOUSTON – Robotics, lightning-fast logistics, computers and measurements down to thousandths-of-an-inch may make it sound like a high-tech, Silicon Valley company, but it really does happen at International Paper in Houston. The local plant makes cardboard boxes – and lots of them – so the process is fast-paced, high-tech and computer-driven. And they can print […]
- Houston honors baseball stars July 21, 2015
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- All weather walkers July 26, 2015
- Area students earn ICC scholarships July 26, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Fusion Furniture expanding in Ecru July 28, 2015
- Unusually high absentee voting activity reported July 28, 2015
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...