By Bobby Harrison Daily Journal Jackson Bureau JACKSON – One-third of Mississippi state government’s workforce will be eligible for retirement in the next five years. Deanne Mosley, executive director of the state Personnel Board, said the employees nearing retirement age are many of the state’s leaders and supervisors. “They have an incredible amount of […]
Tag Archives | workforce
HOUSTON – Robotics, lightning-fast logistics, computers and measurements down to thousandths-of-an-inch may make it sound like a high-tech, Silicon Valley company, but it really does happen at International Paper in Houston. The local plant makes cardboard boxes – and lots of them – so the process is fast-paced, high-tech and computer-driven. And they can print […]
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- City, CDF discuss Tanglefoot trailhead August 15, 2014
- Aldermen discuss street worker pay August 19, 2014
- Sweet potato field day planned for Aug. 20 August 19, 2014
- WEEK ONE: High school football schedules August 21, 2014
- Mobile Vet Center coming to Houston August 21, 2014
- Houston runs over Bessemer August 21, 2014
- BROWN: LETTER TO THE EDITOR August 21, 2014
- INGRAM: Paying the price at the pump August 21, 2014
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....