VARDAMAN – Donnie Lee Johnson, 65, died Saturday, March 22, 2014, at his home. He was born Nov. 20, 1948, in Vardaman. He was a member of the Vardaman United Methodist Church in which he served as a member of the church administration board and as a church representative of the Calhoun County Cluster. He […]
Tag Archives | Weyerhaeuser
BRUCE – Carmina B. Frizzell, 65, died Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born Oct. 29, 1948, in the Phillipines. She was a homemaker, a former clerk at Junior Food Mart and Food Value and a former employee of Weyerhaeuser. Services will be 2 p.m. today, Nov. 10, […]
BRUCE – Zerrel Thomas Bond, 81, died Monday, Nov. 4, 2013, at his home. He was born Feb. 6, 1932, in Calhoun County. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War. He was a member of the VFW. He was a retired machinist for Weyerhaeuser. He attended Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church. Services will be at […]
BRUCE – Jimmy Allred, 65, died Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013, at his home. He was born April 17, 1948, in Bruce. He was a graduate of Bruce High School Class of 1966. He attended Northwest Mississippi Junior College. He was a retired employee of Weyerhaeuser and a member of First Baptist Church of Bruce. He […]
BRUCE – Henry Selby Weir, 83, died Monday, June 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born Jan. 30, 1930, in Newton. A graduate of Newton High School, he attended Millsaps College on a golf scholarship. He later transferred to Mississippi State University, where he received a bachelor’s degree in forestry. […]
- Okolona school bond vote is Tuesday August 22, 2014
- Okolona man arrested in West Point crime August 26, 2014
- Okolona bond vote undecided August 26, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Color Run fun August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...