HOUSTON – Fannie Mae Evans, 64, died Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be at 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 8, at Bethlehem M.B. Church in Houston. Burial will be in Wesley Chapel Cemetery in Houston. Montgomery Mortuary of Houston is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from […]
Tag Archives | Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church
HOUSTON – Lewellyn Lillian “Lucy” Gerosa Flaherty, 61, died Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2013, at her home in Houston. She was born April 19, 1952, in New Orleans to Louis Gerosa and Estel Benton Gerosa. She was a scale operator at Prairie Bluff Landfill in Houston and a member of Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church. Services […]
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- Judgment and experience November 21, 2015
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- Mennonite conference bringing influx of visitors to downtown Tupelo November 25, 2015
- MSU Alumni Association announces 2015-16 student delegates, officers November 25, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....