HOUSTON – Repairs to one of the city’s main water wells has been deemed an emergency as the city creeps closer to a community-wide upgrade of its water system. The Houston Board of Mayor and Aldermen voted to declare the need to repair the city’s Washington Street well an emergency at its June 3 board […]
Tag Archives | Well
HOUSTON – The city has taken a second step toward a major infrastructure upgrade that could see approximately 1,800 water meters installed and an overhaul of a city water well. The city met with the U.S. Department of Agriculture last week as part of a public hearing to explain the purchase of electronic water meters […]
- Weather prompts outages, closings, curfews February 26, 2015
- Moore to attend Clinton Global Initiative March 2, 2015
- Chickasaw United Way allocates dollars March 3, 2015
- Another winter storm may await March 3, 2015
- Mitchell Adair named Hinds 2014 graduate March 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The snowstorm of 2015 March 5, 2015
- Fifty-three throw hat in the ring March 5, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? March 5, 2015
- Ice, sleet accumulation expected tonight in region March 4, 2015
- Bats go cold in Bulldogs’ first loss March 4, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...