HOUSTON – Robert E. “R.E.” Vance, 83, of Houston, died Friday, May 16, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was born April 6, 1931, in Clay County to Frank Burkett Vance and Mary Elizabeth Walls Vance. He was a retired fitting welder for B&W, a member of Macedonia United Methodist Church, a Purple Heart recipient […]
Tag Archives | Welder
HOUSTON – Annette C. Melton, 59, died Friday, May 16, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospise House in Tupelo. She was born Dec. 19, 1954, in Pontotoc to Clint Clements and Joyce Tutor Clements. She was retired from MTD, where she worked as a welder/leader. She was a Baptist. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, May […]
HOUSTON – Walter Morris “W. M.” Allen Jr., 87, died Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013, at his home in Houston. He was born Sept. 30, 1926, in Chickasaw County to Walter Morris Allen Sr. and Alma Lee Cox Allen. He was a retired farmer, a welder for B&W in West Point, a WWII Army veteran, and […]
- Battle of Egypt marked and remembered March 22, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...