HOUSTON – Robert E. “R.E.” Vance, 83, of Houston, died Friday, May 16, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was born April 6, 1931, in Clay County to Frank Burkett Vance and Mary Elizabeth Walls Vance. He was a retired fitting welder for B&W, a member of Macedonia United Methodist Church, a Purple Heart recipient […]
Tag Archives | Welder
HOUSTON – Annette C. Melton, 59, died Friday, May 16, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospise House in Tupelo. She was born Dec. 19, 1954, in Pontotoc to Clint Clements and Joyce Tutor Clements. She was retired from MTD, where she worked as a welder/leader. She was a Baptist. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, May […]
HOUSTON – Walter Morris “W. M.” Allen Jr., 87, died Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013, at his home in Houston. He was born Sept. 30, 1926, in Chickasaw County to Walter Morris Allen Sr. and Alma Lee Cox Allen. He was a retired farmer, a welder for B&W in West Point, a WWII Army veteran, and […]
- Houston centralizes purchasing December 11, 2014
- Pulling it all together December 15, 2014
- Correctional Facility goes into lockdown December 15, 2014
- MHSAA announces new alignment December 15, 2014
- United Furniture buys former Lane plant for $1.45M December 15, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Christmas in Houston, Mississippi December 18, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Change December 18, 2014
- Houston considering fire chief December 18, 2014
- Reaching out to offenders December 17, 2014
- Houston superintendent’s contract not renewed December 17, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...