HOUSTON – Robert E. “R.E.” Vance, 83, of Houston, died Friday, May 16, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was born April 6, 1931, in Clay County to Frank Burkett Vance and Mary Elizabeth Walls Vance. He was a retired fitting welder for B&W, a member of Macedonia United Methodist Church, a Purple Heart recipient […]
Tag Archives | Welder
HOUSTON – Annette C. Melton, 59, died Friday, May 16, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospise House in Tupelo. She was born Dec. 19, 1954, in Pontotoc to Clint Clements and Joyce Tutor Clements. She was retired from MTD, where she worked as a welder/leader. She was a Baptist. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, May […]
HOUSTON – Walter Morris “W. M.” Allen Jr., 87, died Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013, at his home in Houston. He was born Sept. 30, 1926, in Chickasaw County to Walter Morris Allen Sr. and Alma Lee Cox Allen. He was a retired farmer, a welder for B&W in West Point, a WWII Army veteran, and […]
- 2015 Solar Car team wants Australia August 24, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- INGRAM: Dove season makes my trigger-finger itch August 28, 2014
- Houston kicks off season with win August 28, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...