I cannot believe I am sitting down to write this column hoping it rains. Last week we had enough rain and storms but my tomatoes need some of the liquid from heaven. I have been very concerned about students bringing weapons to school and using them on other students. Most of the time these incidents […]
Tag Archives | weapons
Special to the Chickasaw Journal CHICKASAW COUNTY – Members of the Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department, Okolona Police Department, Houston Police Department and North Mississippi Narcotics Unit are continuing to crack down on drug use and sales in the county and made several arrests during the month of February. Several local citizens were arrested as well […]
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Picnic in the Park! August 17, 2014
- A winner never quits! August 17, 2014
- Vardaman’s McClain earns national honor August 17, 2014
- Travel pay more about selfishness than finances August 17, 2014
- Pugh earns WBC scholarship August 20, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- Sweet potato field day planned for Aug. 20 August 19, 2014
- Aldermen discuss street worker pay August 19, 2014
- CDF lands Carl Small Town Center help August 19, 2014
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...