The family of Waylon Aaron Neil Blansett are proud to announce his birth on Nov. 26, 2014 at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. Waylon weighed 6-pounds, 9.9-ounces and was 20 inches long and was born at 3:13 p.m. Waylon is the son of Randy and Angela Blansett of Okolona. He was welcomed home […]
Tag Archives | Waylon
Josh and Michal Ann Brown of Houston are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Waylon Michael, on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:03 p.m. at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. He weighed seven pounds, eight ounces and was 20-inches long. Sharing honors as proud grandparents are Mike and Debra Childs of Louisville […]
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Back to School Calendar! August 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...