The family of Waylon Aaron Neil Blansett are proud to announce his birth on Nov. 26, 2014 at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. Waylon weighed 6-pounds, 9.9-ounces and was 20 inches long and was born at 3:13 p.m. Waylon is the son of Randy and Angela Blansett of Okolona. He was welcomed home […]
Tag Archives | Waylon
Josh and Michal Ann Brown of Houston are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Waylon Michael, on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:03 p.m. at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. He weighed seven pounds, eight ounces and was 20-inches long. Sharing honors as proud grandparents are Mike and Debra Childs of Louisville […]
- Houlka school “footprint” unveiled January 18, 2015
- Trustees consider search consultant January 22, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Keeping the dream alive January 22, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Looking forward to sunny days January 22, 2015
- Wildcats nip Chiefs January 22, 2015
- Deputies raid underage party in Mooreville, adult charged January 24, 2015
- Do legislators really know better than voters? January 24, 2015
- Alford earns ICC scholarship January 24, 2015
- BIRTH: Sawyer Blayre Yeatman January 24, 2015
- United Furniture gears up for February opening in Verona January 23, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...