The family of Waylon Aaron Neil Blansett are proud to announce his birth on Nov. 26, 2014 at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. Waylon weighed 6-pounds, 9.9-ounces and was 20 inches long and was born at 3:13 p.m. Waylon is the son of Randy and Angela Blansett of Okolona. He was welcomed home […]
Tag Archives | Waylon
Josh and Michal Ann Brown of Houston are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Waylon Michael, on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:03 p.m. at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. He weighed seven pounds, eight ounces and was 20-inches long. Sharing honors as proud grandparents are Mike and Debra Childs of Louisville […]
- Schools announce Wednesday closings February 25, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: God given rights February 28, 2015
- Happy Birthday Miss Zula March 1, 2015
- Lenten Luncheon continues this week March 2, 2015
- Bats go cold in Bulldogs’ first loss March 4, 2015
- Habitat seeks potential homeowners March 4, 2015
- Mitchell Adair named Hinds 2014 graduate March 3, 2015
- Another winter storm may await March 3, 2015
- Chickasaw United Way allocates dollars March 3, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...