HOUSTON – A fight at the Chickasaw County Regional Correctional Facility Sunday night involved about a half-dozen inmates and prompted the prison to go into lockdown and call in officers to settle inmates down. Chickasaw County Sheriff Jimmy Simmons said a fight broke out about 10:30 p.m. and staff, deputies and police had the situation […]
Tag Archives | WArden
HOUSTON – Alligators have their place in this world, but not on the side of the highway in Anchor. The Mississippi Department of Wildlife Fisheries and Parks was called to a ditch running under Highway 15 south of Houston Tuesday afternoon after a big alligator was spotted basking on the east side of the highway. […]
HOUSTON – Christmas comes only once a year and for the inmates at the Chickasaw County Regional Correctional Facility it is a time to share the meaning of the season through decoration and artwork. Warden Brand Huffman and the staff of the facility sponsored the third annual art contest at the regional jail to help […]
HOUSTON – The Chickasaw County Regional Correctional Facility has launched a new method of communication – their own website. Warden Brand Huffman said the site is currently up and lists directions to the facility as well as an employment application that can be completed online. “With the WIN Job Center in Houston cutting back on […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: The “Good News” in Russia July 25, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Quality Iron announces expansion in Houston July 30, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? July 30, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- NCAA charges Southern Miss, Tyndall August 1, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...