UNA – It was a simple idea – to renovate the old,unused baseball field in Una to be used by children, youth and community members as a fellowship area. As good ideas go, this one has grown to include the installation of a walking track, community building and an annual festival to celebrate community spirit. […]
Tag Archives | Walker
PRAIRIE – Earlie “Sweet Pea” Walker Jr., 60, died Thursday, March 28, 2013, at home. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen.
PRAIRIE – Bradley Trey Walker Jr., infant, died Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born March 20, 2013, to Shaquitta Rogers and Bradley Walker. Graveside services will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Union Baptist Church Cemetery in Prairie with the Rev. Carl Perry officiating. Fields Funeral […]
PRAIRIE – Bradley Trey Walker Jr., infant, died Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Fields Funeral Home of Okolona.
RANDOLPH – Samiley Aubrey Walker went home to be with the Lord on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who enjoyed life. She will be greatly missed. Services will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc. Bro. Jerry Grammer will officiate. Burial will follow […]
- County picks MedStat ambulances September 25, 2014
- Future of farming September 28, 2014
- NMMC offers pastoral education program September 28, 2014
- Aldermen eye Ethics opinion September 29, 2014
- LIFE strategies September 29, 2014
- Flywheel Festival was fall fun October 2, 2014
- Absentee voting October 2, 2014
- EPA conducts water quality study on Chico Creek October 1, 2014
- WEEK 6: AP high school football state rankings September 30, 2014
- Senate not only race on November ballot September 30, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...