UNA – It was a simple idea – to renovate the old,unused baseball field in Una to be used by children, youth and community members as a fellowship area. As good ideas go, this one has grown to include the installation of a walking track, community building and an annual festival to celebrate community spirit. […]
Tag Archives | Walker
PRAIRIE – Earlie “Sweet Pea” Walker Jr., 60, died Thursday, March 28, 2013, at home. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen.
PRAIRIE – Bradley Trey Walker Jr., infant, died Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born March 20, 2013, to Shaquitta Rogers and Bradley Walker. Graveside services will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Union Baptist Church Cemetery in Prairie with the Rev. Carl Perry officiating. Fields Funeral […]
PRAIRIE – Bradley Trey Walker Jr., infant, died Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Fields Funeral Home of Okolona.
RANDOLPH – Samiley Aubrey Walker went home to be with the Lord on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who enjoyed life. She will be greatly missed. Services will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc. Bro. Jerry Grammer will officiate. Burial will follow […]
- Fewer snowflakes this Christmas November 17, 2014
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Helping Hands of Houlka November 21, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Floy Dyer serving community seniors November 22, 2014
- Trustees, judges on ballot November 24, 2014
- Chieftains to stand tall on court November 24, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it November 23, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...