NCAA College World Series Glance At TD Ameritrade Park Omaha Omaha, Neb. Double Elimination x-if necessary Saturday, June 14 Game 1 — UC Irvine (40-23) vs. Texas (43-19), 2 p.m. Game 2 — Louisville (50-15) vs. Vanderbilt (46-19), 7 p.m. Sunday, June 15 Game 3 — Texas Tech (45-19) vs. TCU (47-16), 2 p.m. Game […]
Tag Archives | Virginia
EUPORA – Virginia Miles Ingram, 83, died Thursday, April 10, 2014, at her home in Eupora. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 13, at Pilgrims Rest Baptist Church in Webster County. Burial will be in Embry Cemetery. Oliver Funeral Home of Eupora is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from 6 to […]
HOUSTON – Virginia Dopson, 88, died Monday, March 3, 2014, at Floyd Dyer Manor. She was born June 14, 1925. She was a retired Registered Nurse with the civil service and U.S. Air Force nurse at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi. Graveside services will be held at Mobile Memorial Gardens on Friday, March 7, […]
Lots of people want to be beauticians and style hair and lots of people give it a try but only the good ones stay with it year after year. Virginia Langley has been cutting and coloring hair for 38 years and said it is a dream come true. “Growing up in high school I cut […]
WEST POINT – Virginia Sue Wright Blansett, 72, passed away Saturday, Aug. 10, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born Dec. 3, 1940, in Vardaman to Willie Bell McGregor Wright and Finley Wright. She was a seamstress for Big Yank for 30 years and was a member of the Baptist […]
HOUSTON – Virginia Joann Higginbotham Howell, 65, died Sunday, July 7, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. She was born Oct. 27, 1947, in Chickasaw County to John D. Higginbotham and Murtice Woodall Higginbotham. She was a retired truck driver. She attended Macedonia Methodist Church in Houston. Services will be 11 a.m. Tuesday, July […]
OXFORD – Virginia Ann Harrington Chrestman, 72, passed away Thursday, May 23, 2013, at her home. She was born on Nov. 23, 1940, in Houston. She married Melvin E. Chrestman Sr. on June 25, 1960. She worked for the City of Oxford. She was a member of the Pilot Club, the Oxford Garden Club and […]
HOULKA – They only allow 10 people per team at the Mississippi Organ Recovery/Donate Life Mississippi 5K. So the team from Houlka picked 10 people, formed a cheer-leading squad and even carried their own fans who sat in chairs and pulled for the home team as they honored the memory of Mekenzie Young, an 8-year-old […]
GORE SPRINGS – Virginia Lynn “Ivy” Winter, 50, died Wednesday, May 1, 2013, at her residence. She was born July 24, 1962, in Bruce, to L. Ivy and Bulin Timms Ivy. She was a homemaker. Service is at 10 a.m. Monday at Parker Memorial Funeral Home with Bro. Truman Scarbrough officiating. Interment is at Bruce […]
VARDAMAN – Jessie Virginia Edington Carter, 92, died Thursday, March 7, 2013, at her home. She was born July 19, 1920, in Vardaman. She was a retired teacher’s aide at Vardaman Elementary and a member of Primitive Baptist Church in Vardaman. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Pryor Funeral Home Chapel in Calhoun […]
- Toppers headed to 4A finals May 15, 2015
- ICC names freshmen band members May 19, 2015
- Pratt, Echoles sign with MDCC May 19, 2015
- Blissard is 4A state tennis champ May 19, 2015
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- East Webster pitching halts Taylorsville May 21, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...