CALHOUN CITY – Viola Collins Beckett, 87, died Friday, Aug. 30, 2013, at Calhoun Health Services in Calhoun City. She was born Feb. 16, 1926, in Bruce. She was a homemaker, and a honorary member and past president of the 20th Century Club. She was a member of Bruce First Baptist Church and a member […]
Tag Archives | Viola
MEMPHIS, Tenn. – Viola Maurine Doss Easley, 91, died Monday, April 15, 2013, at her residence. Formerly of Calhoun County, she was retired from Memphis City School System. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce with Chaplain Sandy Long and Bro. Robert Earl Alexander officiating. Burial will […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: The “Good News” in Russia July 25, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Quality Iron announces expansion in Houston July 30, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...