HOUSTON – Just like the game they cheer for, these ladies say that without a passion for the sport you will never make it as a cheerleader. Houston cheerleaders hosted their annual mini-camp for future cheerleaders last week and talked a little about what it takes to grab a pom-pom, megaphone and run on the […]
Tag Archives | Upshaw
HOUSTON – Houston High School has released the honor roll for the academic year. Ninth Grade Superintendent’s List Sandy Garner, Rodrigo Hernandez, Malik Lawrence and Alex Springer. Ninth Grade Principal’s List Austin Barfield, Caroline Blakenship, Maggie Flatt, Tori Graves, Trey Griggs, Garrett Harrell, Kayla Mims, Andrew Mitchell, Hunter Moore, Sharia Moore, Harley Nabors, Hayden Powell, […]
Mr. and Mrs. Mike Hillhouse of Houston announce the engagement of their daughter, Lakin Jade Hillhouse, to Christopher David Upshaw, son of Mr. and Mrs. Brett Upshaw of Houston. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Barney and Lozelle Lowrey of Houston and Berdell Hillhouse and the late Jimmy Hillhouse of Okolona. She is […]
DIAMONDHEAD – Jessica Sibley Upshaw, 53, passed away Sunday, March 24, 2013. She was born on Aug. 31, 1959, in Meridian and raised in Okolona. After earning a bachelor of business administration and juris doctorate degrees at the University of Mississippi, she entered the legal profession. She practiced law with firms in Winona and on […]
- Floy Dyer serving community seniors November 22, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Rams to hoop it up in Vardaman November 26, 2014
- Davis Lake bridge bids opened November 27, 2014
- Who’s No. 1! November 28, 2014
- Monroe authorities need help locating missing man November 28, 2014
- Solar farm shines in Chickasaw County November 28, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...