OKOLONA – Myrtle Lee Griffin Boyd, 81, died Thursday, May 29, 2014, at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, June 1, at Union Grove United Methodist Church. Burial will be in Union Grove United Methodist Church Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of […]
Tag Archives | Union Grove Methodist
OKOLONA – James Amer “Lil Sista” Braylock, 69, died Monday, March 24, 2014, at her home at Wren. She was born July 3, 1944, to Louise Smith Braylock and the late James Braylock. She was a member of Union Grove and a homemaker. She enjoyed taking care of grandchildren. Services will be at 3 p.m. […]
WREN – Lillian Faye “Tee” Brown, 67, died Saturday, June 29, 2013, at Cedars Health Center in Tupelo. She loved fishing, working in her flowerbeds, and spending time with family. She was a faithful member of Union Grove United Methodist Church until her health failed. She was employed at MTD in Verona for more […]
- Supervisors name officers for 2015 January 19, 2015
- Wildcats nip Chiefs January 22, 2015
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- Howell, Carter ink with NE January 23, 2015
- United Furniture gears up for February opening in Verona January 23, 2015
- Houston ponders tourism tax January 26, 2015
- ICC names fall graduates January 25, 2015
- Mr. Houston January 25, 2015
- Deputies raid underage party in Mooreville, adult charged January 24, 2015
- Do legislators really know better than voters? January 24, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...