OKOLONA – Myrtle Lee Griffin Boyd, 81, died Thursday, May 29, 2014, at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, June 1, at Union Grove United Methodist Church. Burial will be in Union Grove United Methodist Church Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of […]
Tag Archives | Union Grove Methodist
OKOLONA – James Amer “Lil Sista” Braylock, 69, died Monday, March 24, 2014, at her home at Wren. She was born July 3, 1944, to Louise Smith Braylock and the late James Braylock. She was a member of Union Grove and a homemaker. She enjoyed taking care of grandchildren. Services will be at 3 p.m. […]
WREN – Lillian Faye “Tee” Brown, 67, died Saturday, June 29, 2013, at Cedars Health Center in Tupelo. She loved fishing, working in her flowerbeds, and spending time with family. She was a faithful member of Union Grove United Methodist Church until her health failed. She was employed at MTD in Verona for more […]
- Houston honors baseball stars July 21, 2015
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- All weather walkers July 26, 2015
- Area students earn ICC scholarships July 26, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Fusion Furniture expanding in Ecru July 28, 2015
- Unusually high absentee voting activity reported July 28, 2015
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...