OKOLONA – Myrtle Lee Griffin Boyd, 81, died Thursday, May 29, 2014, at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, June 1, at Union Grove United Methodist Church. Burial will be in Union Grove United Methodist Church Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of […]
Tag Archives | Union Grove Methodist
OKOLONA – James Amer “Lil Sista” Braylock, 69, died Monday, March 24, 2014, at her home at Wren. She was born July 3, 1944, to Louise Smith Braylock and the late James Braylock. She was a member of Union Grove and a homemaker. She enjoyed taking care of grandchildren. Services will be at 3 p.m. […]
WREN – Lillian Faye “Tee” Brown, 67, died Saturday, June 29, 2013, at Cedars Health Center in Tupelo. She loved fishing, working in her flowerbeds, and spending time with family. She was a faithful member of Union Grove United Methodist Church until her health failed. She was employed at MTD in Verona for more […]
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- School bells ring at Houlka August 14, 2014
- Vardaman’s McClain earns national honor August 17, 2014
- Travel pay more about selfishness than finances August 17, 2014
- BROWN: LETTER TO THE EDITOR August 21, 2014
- INGRAM: Paying the price at the pump August 21, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Eyes and ears August 21, 2014
- Enon Hunt Club to host sheet shoot August 21, 2014
- Pugh earns WBC scholarship August 20, 2014
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....