OKOLONA – Myrtle Lee Griffin Boyd, 81, died Thursday, May 29, 2014, at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, June 1, at Union Grove United Methodist Church. Burial will be in Union Grove United Methodist Church Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of […]
Tag Archives | Union Grove Methodist
OKOLONA – James Amer “Lil Sista” Braylock, 69, died Monday, March 24, 2014, at her home at Wren. She was born July 3, 1944, to Louise Smith Braylock and the late James Braylock. She was a member of Union Grove and a homemaker. She enjoyed taking care of grandchildren. Services will be at 3 p.m. […]
WREN – Lillian Faye “Tee” Brown, 67, died Saturday, June 29, 2013, at Cedars Health Center in Tupelo. She loved fishing, working in her flowerbeds, and spending time with family. She was a faithful member of Union Grove United Methodist Church until her health failed. She was employed at MTD in Verona for more […]
- County picks MedStat ambulances September 25, 2014
- Future of farming September 28, 2014
- NMMC offers pastoral education program September 28, 2014
- Aldermen eye Ethics opinion September 29, 2014
- LIFE strategies September 29, 2014
- Flywheel Festival was fall fun October 2, 2014
- Absentee voting October 2, 2014
- EPA conducts water quality study on Chico Creek October 1, 2014
- WEEK 6: AP high school football state rankings September 30, 2014
- Senate not only race on November ballot September 30, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...