OKOLONA – At the Royal School and Orphanage in Uganda, over half of the children in residence have no parents. Another 25 percent have been abandoned, dropped off at the door. And 22 tour the United States raising money and sponsorships to feed the children back home. “It’s a hard life,” said Ted Moody during […]
Tag Archives | uganda
I’ve heard all my life that we meet Jesus in the most unexpected places and in the most unexpected people. I believe that’s true. I also believe God slaps me across the face now and again – just because I need it. Now, before you think I’m blaspheming, hold on just a second. You know […]
- Okolona briefed on Trace Regional changes August 25, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...