OKOLONA – At the Royal School and Orphanage in Uganda, over half of the children in residence have no parents. Another 25 percent have been abandoned, dropped off at the door. And 22 tour the United States raising money and sponsorships to feed the children back home. “It’s a hard life,” said Ted Moody during […]
Tag Archives | uganda
I’ve heard all my life that we meet Jesus in the most unexpected places and in the most unexpected people. I believe that’s true. I also believe God slaps me across the face now and again – just because I need it. Now, before you think I’m blaspheming, hold on just a second. You know […]
- EDITORIAL: Tourism Tax Facts May 19, 2016
- Houston wins state baseball championship May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- Toppers’ Smith shuts out Newton May 26, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Helping those who help us May 26, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- Pugh earns WBC Business Award May 25, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...