OKOLONA – At the Royal School and Orphanage in Uganda, over half of the children in residence have no parents. Another 25 percent have been abandoned, dropped off at the door. And 22 tour the United States raising money and sponsorships to feed the children back home. “It’s a hard life,” said Ted Moody during […]
Tag Archives | uganda
I’ve heard all my life that we meet Jesus in the most unexpected places and in the most unexpected people. I believe that’s true. I also believe God slaps me across the face now and again – just because I need it. Now, before you think I’m blaspheming, hold on just a second. You know […]
- Parents can be fined for truancy July 30, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- Required Vaccinations July 29, 2014
- Area school dress code policies July 30, 2014
- Crime Roundup July 31, 2014
- Lonnie Whitt remembered as man who served. July 31, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: What I like about Houston July 31, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Fourteen in a row! July 31, 2014
- Mississippi’s best and brightest July 31, 2014
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...