HOUSTON – They danced to the tune “Sweet Georgia Brown,” they laughed at the antics of the team and there was a pizza at Chuck E. Cheeses thrown in to boot. Houston Special Education students were treated to an evening with the Harlem Globetrotters who came to BancorpSouth Arena Feb. 26 and learned a […]
Tag Archives | Tracy
HOUSTON – Tracy Lee Voyles Sr., 44, died Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014, in Clay County. He was born Oct. 9, 1969 in Tupelo to Jesse Luther Voyles and Louise Crowley Voyles. He was a member of Houston Church of God and a member of Houston Lodge 67. Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. […]
PRAIRIE – Tracy Davidson, 45, died Monday, Sept. 23, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial of Okolona.
HOUSTON – Jesse Voyles, 82, died Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013, at his home. He was born Oct. 31, 1930, in Calhoun County to Parker Luther Voyles and Stacey Virgie Mitchell Voyles. He was an Army veteran of the Korean War. He was a member of the VFW and a Baptist. He was a man who […]
HOULKA – Berlin Thomas “Buddy” Petty, Jr., 51, died Monday, April 8, 2013 at his home. Mr. Petty was born Nov. 1, 1961 to Berlin Petty, Sr. and Margie Nell Petty. He was a farmer and a mechanic Services will be at 3 p.m. Thursday, April 11, at Southern Funeral Chapel with burial at Rose […]
- Fewer snowflakes this Christmas November 17, 2014
- Volunteers need to answer the call November 20, 2014
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Helping Hands of Houlka November 21, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it November 23, 2014
- Brand, Wright honored by ICC November 22, 2014
- Mississippi jobless rate at 7.6 percent in October November 22, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...