HOUSTON – They danced to the tune “Sweet Georgia Brown,” they laughed at the antics of the team and there was a pizza at Chuck E. Cheeses thrown in to boot. Houston Special Education students were treated to an evening with the Harlem Globetrotters who came to BancorpSouth Arena Feb. 26 and learned a […]
Tag Archives | Tracy
HOUSTON – Tracy Lee Voyles Sr., 44, died Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014, in Clay County. He was born Oct. 9, 1969 in Tupelo to Jesse Luther Voyles and Louise Crowley Voyles. He was a member of Houston Church of God and a member of Houston Lodge 67. Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. […]
PRAIRIE – Tracy Davidson, 45, died Monday, Sept. 23, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial of Okolona.
HOUSTON – Jesse Voyles, 82, died Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013, at his home. He was born Oct. 31, 1930, in Calhoun County to Parker Luther Voyles and Stacey Virgie Mitchell Voyles. He was an Army veteran of the Korean War. He was a member of the VFW and a Baptist. He was a man who […]
HOULKA – Berlin Thomas “Buddy” Petty, Jr., 51, died Monday, April 8, 2013 at his home. Mr. Petty was born Nov. 1, 1961 to Berlin Petty, Sr. and Margie Nell Petty. He was a farmer and a mechanic Services will be at 3 p.m. Thursday, April 11, at Southern Funeral Chapel with burial at Rose […]
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Bells will be ringing November 25, 2014
- Houlka ready for another run this season November 25, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Shop local November 27, 2014
- A reason to be thankful November 27, 2014
- Davis Lake bridge bids opened November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...