HOUSTON – They danced to the tune “Sweet Georgia Brown,” they laughed at the antics of the team and there was a pizza at Chuck E. Cheeses thrown in to boot. Houston Special Education students were treated to an evening with the Harlem Globetrotters who came to BancorpSouth Arena Feb. 26 and learned a […]
Tag Archives | Tracy
HOUSTON – Tracy Lee Voyles Sr., 44, died Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014, in Clay County. He was born Oct. 9, 1969 in Tupelo to Jesse Luther Voyles and Louise Crowley Voyles. He was a member of Houston Church of God and a member of Houston Lodge 67. Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. […]
PRAIRIE – Tracy Davidson, 45, died Monday, Sept. 23, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial of Okolona.
HOUSTON – Jesse Voyles, 82, died Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013, at his home. He was born Oct. 31, 1930, in Calhoun County to Parker Luther Voyles and Stacey Virgie Mitchell Voyles. He was an Army veteran of the Korean War. He was a member of the VFW and a Baptist. He was a man who […]
HOULKA – Berlin Thomas “Buddy” Petty, Jr., 51, died Monday, April 8, 2013 at his home. Mr. Petty was born Nov. 1, 1961 to Berlin Petty, Sr. and Margie Nell Petty. He was a farmer and a mechanic Services will be at 3 p.m. Thursday, April 11, at Southern Funeral Chapel with burial at Rose […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Big fish, big smile May 20, 2015
- Houston heads to state championship May 20, 2015
- Cook named HSD superintendent May 21, 2015
- Cook comes home to Houston May 21, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...