HOULKA – Cornbread Festival organizers hoped for a good turnout at the inaugural event Saturday and were blown away with the number of people who showed up to eat cornbread, buy arts and crafts and enjoy a little music. The Square in Houlka was packed with vendors and cars were parked four blocks deep for […]
Tag Archives | Tina
Tina Pullen knows she makes Houlka look better every day. Pullen has spent almost two decades cutting hair and bringing out the best in every customer who walks in her door. And while styles and fashions change Tina’s Fifth Avenue Salon works hard to maintain a high quality of service at a reasonable price. […]
SALTILLO – Tina Yvonne Witcher, 45, died Wednesday, April 17, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born in Okolona on Jan. 6, 1968. She was a 1986 honor graduate of Okolona High School. She received her degree in accounting from the University of Mississippi and worked as an accountant for 25 years with […]
- 2015 Solar Car team wants Australia August 24, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- INGRAM: Dove season makes my trigger-finger itch August 28, 2014
- Houston kicks off season with win August 28, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...