WHITFIELD – Timothy Willis, 53, died Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014, at Mississippi State Hospital at Whitfield. A native of Calhoun County, he was the son of Frank Silas Sr. and Annie Mae Willis. Services will be 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, at Pontotoc Second Baptist Church. Elder Glenn Huggins will officiate. Burial will be in […]
Tag Archives | Timothy
Daily Journal Five people have been arrested and a large-scale cocaine distribution ring in Northeast Mississippi has been dismantled, authorities said Tuesday. Samuel W. Owens, interim Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics Director, expects to make more arrests in the case. Law enforcement officers simultaneously served nine search warrants February 1, leading to the arrests in connection […]
HOUSTON – James Timothy “Tim” Gann, 52, died Thursday, March 21, 2013. He was born March 3, 1961, in Chickasaw County to James Austin Gann and Deloise Ann Whitt Gann. He was an avid hunter and outdoorsman. He was a former truck driver. He was a member of Arbor Grove Baptist Church. Service will be […]
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- Mobile Vet Center coming to Houston August 21, 2014
- INGRAM: Paying the price at the pump August 21, 2014
- BROWN: LETTER TO THE EDITOR August 21, 2014
- NMMC Physician Shadowing Program August 23, 2014
- SCOTT: Let’s clean up our own back yard first August 23, 2014
- Houston duo named Showcase MVPs August 23, 2014
- Color For A Cause is Saturday August 22, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Developing Common Core standards August 22, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...