WHITFIELD – Timothy Willis, 53, died Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014, at Mississippi State Hospital at Whitfield. A native of Calhoun County, he was the son of Frank Silas Sr. and Annie Mae Willis. Services will be 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, at Pontotoc Second Baptist Church. Elder Glenn Huggins will officiate. Burial will be in […]
Tag Archives | Timothy
Daily Journal Five people have been arrested and a large-scale cocaine distribution ring in Northeast Mississippi has been dismantled, authorities said Tuesday. Samuel W. Owens, interim Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics Director, expects to make more arrests in the case. Law enforcement officers simultaneously served nine search warrants February 1, leading to the arrests in connection […]
HOUSTON – James Timothy “Tim” Gann, 52, died Thursday, March 21, 2013. He was born March 3, 1961, in Chickasaw County to James Austin Gann and Deloise Ann Whitt Gann. He was an avid hunter and outdoorsman. He was a former truck driver. He was a member of Arbor Grove Baptist Church. Service will be […]
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...