HOUSTON – True love won its prize in the end and the curtain closed on another successful spring production of the Houston Community Theatre Feb. 22. “One more time, we did it,” smiled Director Janet Coker of the conclusion of this year’s offering, “Hello, Dolly.” The production was performed three times in two days for […]
Tag Archives | theatre
HOUSTON – It’s a love story, a laugh and a lot of lines that will bring out the best in tunes and talent in Houston. The Houston Community Theatre takes to the stage with “Hello, Dolly” Saturday night at the Houston High School Auditorium, and as with past productions, this one is sure to be […]
HOUSTON – The costumes have been ordered, the orchestra is tuning up and the cast are learning their lines. The Houston Community Theatre will present “Hello, Dolly” on Feb. 22 at the Houston High School Auditorium, and as with past productions, this one is sure to be a hit. “This is a great production […]
The Houston Community Theatre’s production of “The Sound of Music” will be held Saturday, March 23 in the Houston High School Auditorium. The Rodgers and Hammerstein musical production tells the story of a young nun and her relationship with a widowed father of seven in Austria during World War II. It features well known musical […]
- Houston centralizes purchasing December 11, 2014
- Correctional Facility goes into lockdown December 15, 2014
- MHSAA announces new alignment December 15, 2014
- United Furniture buys former Lane plant for $1.45M December 15, 2014
- Take a bite out of Christmas crime December 16, 2014
- Board hears report on HUES December 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Christmas in Houston, Mississippi December 18, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Change December 18, 2014
- Houston considering fire chief December 18, 2014
- Tupelo man killed in Tuesday morning wreck December 17, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...