HOUSTON – True love won its prize in the end and the curtain closed on another successful spring production of the Houston Community Theatre Feb. 22. “One more time, we did it,” smiled Director Janet Coker of the conclusion of this year’s offering, “Hello, Dolly.” The production was performed three times in two days for […]
Tag Archives | theater
HOUSTON – It’s a love story, a laugh and a lot of lines that will bring out the best in tunes and talent in Houston. The Houston Community Theatre takes to the stage with “Hello, Dolly” Saturday night at the Houston High School Auditorium, and as with past productions, this one is sure to be […]
Houston is alive with The Sound of Music. The Houston Community Theater will perform the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical The Sound of Music at the Houston High School Auditorium at 7 p.m. March 23. “It has a smaller cast and the talent is vast,” said HCT Director Janet Coker. “There is good chemistry between the […]
The Houston Community Theatre’s production of “The Sound of Music” will be held Saturday, March 23 in the Houston High School Auditorium. The Rodgers and Hammerstein musical production tells the story of a young nun and her relationship with a widowed father of seven in Austria during World War II. It features well known musical […]
- School ratings a shame November 16, 2014
- TIP IT OFF! November 20, 2014
- Roof concerns discussed again November 20, 2014
- Holiday stockpile November 20, 2014
- Volunteers need to answer the call November 20, 2014
- Brand, Wright honored by ICC November 22, 2014
- Mississippi jobless rate at 7.6 percent in October November 22, 2014
- WEEK 14: High school football playoff scores November 22, 2014
- Floy Dyer serving community seniors November 22, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...