Ms. Michelle Dubuisson of Oxford and Mr. and Mrs. Lee Rogers of Thaxton, announce the engagement of their daughter, Amanda Michelle Rogers, to Adam Zachary, son of Mr. and Mrs. Steve Hamblin and Mr. and Mrs. Tim Zachary, all of Houlka. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Jerry and Betty Rogers of Okolona and Frankie […]
Tag Archives | Thaxton
THAXTON – C.G. “”Cap”” Gaston Jr., 73, passed away peacefully on Thursday, May 15, 2014, at his daughter’s home in Calhoun City. He was born on March 17, 1941, in Calhoun County. He was a Baptist minister, teacher, coach and principal in Calhoun, Pontotoc, Lafayette, Chickasaw, Carroll, Clay and Quitman counties. He graduated with a […]
HOULKA – Harrel Moss, 84, passed away Monday, Jan. 6, 2014, at V.A. Nursing home in Oxford. He was a member of Buckhorn Church of Christ and a veteran of the Korean War. He loved his family, hunting and fishing. Services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 9, at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc. […]
THAXTON – Sharon Jenkins Reynolds, 55, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was a loved wife and mama and “the greatest Nana in the world.” She was known to family and friends as the most beautiful, sharing and unselfish person one could meet, always putting everyone else’s […]
THAXTON – Patricia Marie Novarese, 50, died Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. She was born in Memphis on Aug. 25, 1962. She worked at Pop Tunes. After becoming sick, she moved to Thaxton to be with her mother and brother, where she was a homemaker. Services will be 2 p.m. […]
BUCKHORN – Joe Weldon, 69, went to be home with his Lord and Savior on Sunday, March 17, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born in Calhoun County, to Estelle and Major Weldon. He married Bobbie Taylor Weldon on Dec. 20, 1964. He was a loving husband, father, grandfather and friend […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Irreconcilable, irrational Differences May 23, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Summer is a time to grow May 23, 2015
- Spring squirrel season opens May 23, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Click It or Ticket! May 25, 2015
- Monday morning Memorial Day May 24, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...