HOUSTON – The tennis courts at Joe Brigance Park in Houston are overdue for an upgrade and are being resurfaced. The Houston Tennis Association, in partnership with the City of Houston, have negotiated a deal to resurface the courts with the assistance of grant funding. Mike Blissard of the HTA said the group found a [...]
Tag Archives | Tennis
- Harper shuts down East Webster Lady Wolverines May 18, 2013
- Okolona students take safe driving lessons May 22, 2013
- Edith Clement May 22, 2013
- Bill McQuary May 22, 2013
- Cherry Word May 22, 2013
- Earlie Terry May 25, 2013
- Betsy Reedy May 25, 2013
- Federal sentences continue in cocaine scheme May 25, 2013
- Virginia Chrestman May 24, 2013
- Billy S. Davis May 24, 2013
- Brenda Summers: R.I.P. my brother, JL Wofford, he was a beautiful ...
- Jeanette Marsh: What is the scheduled date of opening. There have...
- air jordan 2 u: Thanks so much for the post.Thanks Again. Really G...
- William Brownlee: To Whom this may concerns, My name is William Bro...
- C Jackman: Sorry for the loss of your loved one. May the Alm...
aberdeen Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County city County crime education Eupora featured floyd football Franklin Girls houlka Houston ingram James Lady Legislature Mantee Methodist Mississippi Obits Okolona Pittsboro Pontotoc Prairie Randolph school schools scores Softball State Tupelo Vardaman Voyles west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service