HOUSTON – Good food and good fellowship for a good cause are the focus of a Boy Scout fundraiser set for next week. The Pushmataha Council of Boy Scouts of America will host its annual fundraiser and meal at 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 19, in the Training Room of the Houston Fire Department in downtown [...]
Tag Archives | tax
HOUSTON – More than two-dozen people packed the board room at City Hall to hear the pros and cons of downtown Houston being listed on the National Historic Register. Bill Gatlin, of the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, said there is a lot of mis-information about being named to the National Historic Register and [...]
HOUSTON – Collecting garbage is critical to any community and it costs to get someone to do it. The Houston Board of Aldermen were notified in December that current garbage pickup provider RES (Resourceful Environmental Services) wants to increase its monthly cart costs to residential customers. On a motion by Alderman Frank Thomas and a [...]
- Green, Shird graduate Superintendent Academy May 14, 2013
- Walk to the future begins May 16, 2013
- Pontotoc authorities searching for Houston man May 16, 2013
- Civic duty May 16, 2013
- Close races decided in Okolona primary May 16, 2013
- Man with Montpelier connection arrested for 1962 murder May 18, 2013
- Okolona’s Edens paces MSU at NCAA golf regionals May 18, 2013
- Wilson Craig May 18, 2013
- Vernon Mooneyham May 18, 2013
- Houston Lady Toppers need two wins today May 18, 2013
- Brenda Summers: R.I.P. my brother, JL Wofford, he was a beautiful ...
- Jeanette Marsh: What is the scheduled date of opening. There have...
- air jordan 2 u: Thanks so much for the post.Thanks Again. Really G...
- William Brownlee: To Whom this may concerns, My name is William Bro...
- C Jackman: Sorry for the loss of your loved one. May the Alm...