Special to the Chickasaw journal HOULKA Houlka K-4 Backpack, Sleeping mat (& blanket if desired), 2 plastic folders, 2 containers of Lysol/Clorox wipes, construction paper, jumbo pencils, jumbo crayons, 16 ct. crayons, 3 bags of dum-dum suckers, paper towels, 1 change of clothes to stay at school (seasonally appropriate), $25 fee for Graduation and party […]
Tag Archives | supplies
By Hank Wiesner Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – The Chickasaw County United Way Back to School Resource Fair, held Saturday, July 18 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the First Methodist Life Center in Houston, brought a turnout of hundreds of youngsters and their parents despite the 90 degree heat. The event offered […]
Caring community Dear Editor, In the aftermath of the terrible damage just down the road in Louisville, I want to say ‘Thank You’ to so many Houston folks with big hearts. Some of the officials and employees of Chickasaw County wanted to do something for the folks down there who have experienced so […]
HOUSTON SCHOOL DISTRICT Kindergarten *Please bring these supplies with you to open house* 2 boxes of Crayola Crayons (12 or 24 count) 1 box of Crayola Classic Markers 8 Elmer’s Glue Sticks 1 Pair of Fiskars Scissors 1- 3 ring pencil holder 1- (5/8) inch lined writing tablet (blue and white cover) 1 box of […]
- THE NUMBERS: Tourism tax vote fails August 22, 2015
- MSU professor to lead national beef organization August 25, 2015
- Alabama man indicted in fatal Trace wreck August 25, 2015
- ICC names 2015 Spring graduates August 26, 2015
- Reward offered in Monroe County deputy shooting case August 26, 2015
- WEEK 2: High School Football Capsules August 28, 2015
- Training for the worst August 28, 2015
- MSU student threats lead to lockdown, arrest August 28, 2015
- Two solar farms sprout in Chickasaw County August 28, 2015
- Potential + Effort = Success August 26, 2015
- Randy Wanat: Change "Christianity" to "Islam" and suddenly ...
- TRSmith: What happens to students who reside in the distric...
- Beth: The only way to protect ourselves and our benefits...
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...