HOUSTON – The steel has been put in place and the walls are up for the new fire station in downtown Houston. Workers from MasterCraft Construction, of Booneville, were busy last week bolting steel to a concrete foundation and then putting a metal roof and walls on the 50X52-foot structure. The three-bay metal building will […]
Tag Archives | Station
HOUSTON – It’s spring and dirtwork at the corner of Jefferson and Harrington streets will soon sprout a new fire station for the city. The Houston Board of Aldermen teamed up with the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors last week and used county equipment to clear and grade the lot just south of the Square […]
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: New math isn’t new October 18, 2014
- Life Chain hosts annual event October 25, 2014
- Field day planned for forages, beef October 24, 2014
- Crash ruptures gas line, blocks traffic on Hwy. 8 October 24, 2014
- Hebron downs Central Academy, 38-6 October 24, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Sticks and stones . . . October 24, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...