HOUSTON – The steel has been put in place and the walls are up for the new fire station in downtown Houston. Workers from MasterCraft Construction, of Booneville, were busy last week bolting steel to a concrete foundation and then putting a metal roof and walls on the 50X52-foot structure. The three-bay metal building will […]
Tag Archives | Station
HOUSTON – It’s spring and dirtwork at the corner of Jefferson and Harrington streets will soon sprout a new fire station for the city. The Houston Board of Aldermen teamed up with the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors last week and used county equipment to clear and grade the lot just south of the Square […]
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Picnic in the Park! August 17, 2014
- A winner never quits! August 17, 2014
- Vardaman’s McClain earns national honor August 17, 2014
- Travel pay more about selfishness than finances August 17, 2014
- Pugh earns WBC scholarship August 20, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- Sweet potato field day planned for Aug. 20 August 19, 2014
- Aldermen discuss street worker pay August 19, 2014
- CDF lands Carl Small Town Center help August 19, 2014
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...