HOUSTON – The steel has been put in place and the walls are up for the new fire station in downtown Houston. Workers from MasterCraft Construction, of Booneville, were busy last week bolting steel to a concrete foundation and then putting a metal roof and walls on the 50X52-foot structure. The three-bay metal building will […]
Tag Archives | Station
HOUSTON – It’s spring and dirtwork at the corner of Jefferson and Harrington streets will soon sprout a new fire station for the city. The Houston Board of Aldermen teamed up with the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors last week and used county equipment to clear and grade the lot just south of the Square […]
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- Houston halted at homecoming October 16, 2014
- EDITORIAL: The Power of Pink October 20, 2014
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- Three compete for open Third District circuit judgeship October 22, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- Houston clicks on all cylinders October 23, 2014
- Public wants access to school facilities October 23, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- United Furniture is one of two companies bidding for former Lane plant October 22, 2014
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...