HOUSTON – The steel has been put in place and the walls are up for the new fire station in downtown Houston. Workers from MasterCraft Construction, of Booneville, were busy last week bolting steel to a concrete foundation and then putting a metal roof and walls on the 50X52-foot structure. The three-bay metal building will […]
Tag Archives | Station
HOUSTON – It’s spring and dirtwork at the corner of Jefferson and Harrington streets will soon sprout a new fire station for the city. The Houston Board of Aldermen teamed up with the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors last week and used county equipment to clear and grade the lot just south of the Square […]
- Emergency July 24, 2014
- Fire Academy July 27, 2014
- Horn/Jones July 27, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- This story has a ring to it July 28, 2014
- Houlka Attendance Center engulfed by fire (w/video) July 30, 2014
- Area school dress code policies July 30, 2014
- Parents can be fined for truancy July 30, 2014
- Required Vaccinations July 29, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...