By Emily Wagster Pettus Associated Press JACKSON – Low-income shoppers at many Mississippi stores had to abandon carts of groceries Saturday after computer problems caused electronic payments for food stamps to fail. Mississippi Department of Human Services director Rickey Berry said Xerox handles the electronic payments for 17 states, including Mississippi. The company had computer […]
Tag Archives | SNAP
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Hill named to National Society of Collegiate Scholars May 19, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- Click It or Ticket! May 25, 2015
- Monday morning Memorial Day May 24, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- Spring squirrel season opens May 23, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Summer is a time to grow May 23, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland