Mr. Edward Gaither Parham of La Grange, Tenn., are pleased to announce the forthcoming wedding of his daughter, Courtney Caroline, to Matthew Benjamin Skelton. Ms. Parham is also the daughter of the late Mrs. Sheila Buffington Parham. Mr. Skelton is the son of Mr. and Mrs. William Curtis Skelton of Louisville. The wedding will be […]
Tag Archives | Skelton
PHEBA – Each white balloon released against a clear, blue sky sent a message of love to heaven as students, faculty, friends and family members of the late Sonny Andrew Quinones held a memorial for him at Hebron Christian School May 8. Quinones, 11, was third grade student at HCS when he died in an […]
MANTEE – Dan Womack, 75, died Tuesday, April 29, 2014, at his home. He was born Feb. 13, 1939, in Chickasaw County to Alton Granville Womack and Mary Wofford Womack. He retired from Spartus Corporation in Louisville. He was a member of Hohenlinden Baptist Church. He enjoyed farming and saw milling. Services will be at […]
GREENVILLE, S.C. – Susan Skelton Guest, a native of Houston, was recently named 2013-14 President of ASID Carolinas (American Society of Interior Designers) at the chapter conference in Greenville, S.C. After working for other design firms for 10 years, Susan opened Guest Interiors in 1993 in Hickory, N.C. The firm specializes in residential, commercial, and […]
PONTOTOC – Carl Winford Skelton, 76, died Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was a 1956 graduate of Algoma High School, he was an Air Force veteran and a business owner. He was the founder of Triangle Service, beginning in 1978 and retiring in 2001. Services will be at 2 […]
HOUSTON – A few minutes with Tommy Skelton and you realize there is more to this business than martial arts, but it takes a while to figure it out. Sho Kon Ryu is the style and there are many throws, strikes and moves found in traditional martial arts. It’s a style developed by Skelton over […]
HOUSTON – The Houston Board of Alderman has tabled a vote on naming a new Houston School District Trustee after a split 2-2 vote last week. Dist. 2 Alderman Shenia Jones nominated Joe Orr for the trustee seat and was seconded by Dist. 4 Alderman Willie Mae McKinney. Dist. 1 Alderman Tony Uhiren and Dist. […]
- EDITORIAL: Collecting Fines July 23, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- ICC offering newNational Guard program July 27, 2015
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...