Mr. Edward Gaither Parham of La Grange, Tenn., are pleased to announce the forthcoming wedding of his daughter, Courtney Caroline, to Matthew Benjamin Skelton. Ms. Parham is also the daughter of the late Mrs. Sheila Buffington Parham. Mr. Skelton is the son of Mr. and Mrs. William Curtis Skelton of Louisville. The wedding will be […]
Tag Archives | Skelton
PHEBA – Each white balloon released against a clear, blue sky sent a message of love to heaven as students, faculty, friends and family members of the late Sonny Andrew Quinones held a memorial for him at Hebron Christian School May 8. Quinones, 11, was third grade student at HCS when he died in an […]
MANTEE – Dan Womack, 75, died Tuesday, April 29, 2014, at his home. He was born Feb. 13, 1939, in Chickasaw County to Alton Granville Womack and Mary Wofford Womack. He retired from Spartus Corporation in Louisville. He was a member of Hohenlinden Baptist Church. He enjoyed farming and saw milling. Services will be at […]
GREENVILLE, S.C. – Susan Skelton Guest, a native of Houston, was recently named 2013-14 President of ASID Carolinas (American Society of Interior Designers) at the chapter conference in Greenville, S.C. After working for other design firms for 10 years, Susan opened Guest Interiors in 1993 in Hickory, N.C. The firm specializes in residential, commercial, and […]
PONTOTOC – Carl Winford Skelton, 76, died Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was a 1956 graduate of Algoma High School, he was an Air Force veteran and a business owner. He was the founder of Triangle Service, beginning in 1978 and retiring in 2001. Services will be at 2 […]
HOUSTON – A few minutes with Tommy Skelton and you realize there is more to this business than martial arts, but it takes a while to figure it out. Sho Kon Ryu is the style and there are many throws, strikes and moves found in traditional martial arts. It’s a style developed by Skelton over […]
HOUSTON – The Houston Board of Alderman has tabled a vote on naming a new Houston School District Trustee after a split 2-2 vote last week. Dist. 2 Alderman Shenia Jones nominated Joe Orr for the trustee seat and was seconded by Dist. 4 Alderman Willie Mae McKinney. Dist. 1 Alderman Tony Uhiren and Dist. […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: Truth inside the culture war June 27, 2015
- Houston, Okolona airport improvements funded July 1, 2015
- Supervisors ponder MDOC moves July 2, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Lines of Liberty July 2, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May a finalist July 2, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Ready, Aim, Fireworks! July 4, 2015
- Saturday is last day to register to vote. July 4, 2015
- Houston Homecoming 2015 is today July 4, 2015
- Vernon Fortner: July 4, 1950 July 3, 2015
- Houlka is back in the black July 3, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...