Houston police were busy Wednesday afternoon conducting a series of rolling road blocks. “These were just random road blocks on Jackson Street and around town,” said Houston Police Chief Billy Voyles. “We were checking driver’s licenses and vehicle safety regulations.” Voyles said the police were conducting these safety checks as part of a desire to […]
Tag Archives | shoplifting
Monroe Journal AMORY – The Amory Police Department arrested Jeterrance Larrel Taylor Richey, 26, of Okolona, for felony shoplifting after an incident at a business on Highway 278 East. Richey is currently being held in the Amory City Jail on a $5,000 bond set by Monroe County Justice Court Judge Robert Fowlkes.
Jeremy Jerrell Hunter, 20, of Okolona was arrested by the Amory Police Department on charges of shoplifting – over $500. Bond was set at $10,000 by Monroe County Justice Court Judge Robert Fowlkes. Hunter is being housed in the City of Amory Jail.
SALTILLO – An Okolona woman was charged by Saltillo Police with shoplifting. The Sept. 27 charge against Toronto Spratt, 31, of Okolona, stems from a Sept. 21 incident in which she allegedly took a $35 dress from Emi Lou’s Boutique in Saltillo. Spratt’s bond was set at $500 in the Lee County Justice Court. Her […]
- TERRI TURNER: 2015 Woman Of The Year June 28, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May a finalist July 2, 2015
- Houlka is back in the black July 3, 2015
- Vernon Fortner: July 4, 1950 July 3, 2015
- Houston Homecoming 2015 is today July 4, 2015
- Greyson Neal Myatt July 5, 2015
- Aubri Grace Hiner July 5, 2015
- GARDEN PARTY: Floy Dyer residents grow some fun July 5, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Ready, Aim, Fireworks! July 4, 2015
- Saturday is last day to register to vote. July 4, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...