Houston police were busy Wednesday afternoon conducting a series of rolling road blocks. “These were just random road blocks on Jackson Street and around town,” said Houston Police Chief Billy Voyles. “We were checking driver’s licenses and vehicle safety regulations.” Voyles said the police were conducting these safety checks as part of a desire to […]
Tag Archives | shoplifting
Monroe Journal AMORY – The Amory Police Department arrested Jeterrance Larrel Taylor Richey, 26, of Okolona, for felony shoplifting after an incident at a business on Highway 278 East. Richey is currently being held in the Amory City Jail on a $5,000 bond set by Monroe County Justice Court Judge Robert Fowlkes.
Jeremy Jerrell Hunter, 20, of Okolona was arrested by the Amory Police Department on charges of shoplifting – over $500. Bond was set at $10,000 by Monroe County Justice Court Judge Robert Fowlkes. Hunter is being housed in the City of Amory Jail.
SALTILLO – An Okolona woman was charged by Saltillo Police with shoplifting. The Sept. 27 charge against Toronto Spratt, 31, of Okolona, stems from a Sept. 21 incident in which she allegedly took a $35 dress from Emi Lou’s Boutique in Saltillo. Spratt’s bond was set at $500 in the Lee County Justice Court. Her […]
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Topper season finale November 26, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A reason to be thankful November 26, 2015
- County upgrades fingerprint machine November 26, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Shop local November 26, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....