SALTILLO – Shirley Rouse Pierce died Wednesday, June 11, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center after an extended illness. She was born in Lee County to Noel and Christine Nichols Robbins. For more than 25 years, she was an agent and district coordinator for AFLAC Insurance and previously worked as the Human Resource Manager for […]
Tag Archives | Shirley
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Shirley Logan recently had five generations of family attend the Christening of Caylen Groeb. Shown are, from left, Caylen, Constan Goines, Debbie Lucas, Vickie Barnett and Shirley Logan.
BYHALIA – James Micah “Jimmy” Bishop, 51, died Friday, Oct. 18, 2013, at Baptist Hospital East in Memphis. He was born Oct. 27, 1961, in Texas to James K. Bishop and Faye Shirley Bishop. He was a buyer for Jabil Circuits in Olive Branch and was a member of Houlka Baptist Church. Services are […]
WEST POINT – Charles Lewis Stafford Sr., 82, died Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2013, at Rush Specialty Hospital in Meridian. He was born Sept. 8, 1930, in Clay County to the late Ellie Mae Shirley and Henry C. Stafford. He retired from B&W with 40 years service as a weld specialist. He was a member of […]
HOUSTON – A dream that began more than 30 years ago opens its doors to Chickasaw County Saturday. The Chickasaw County Genealogical and Historical Society hosted a two-hour preview of the Chickasaw Museum in Joe Brigance Park last week, in preparation for the crowds they expect at Saturday’s Flywheel Festival. “We really are proud of […]
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- BOO Bash October 31, 2014
- Sweet Potato Festival set for Saturday October 31, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...