HOULKA – Arnold Gene Collums Sr., 78, died Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born Oct. 3, 1934, in Calhoun County. He was a member of Shiloh Baptist Church, a veteran and a self employeed logger. Services will be 2 p.m. Monday, Sept. 30, at Thorn Church […]
Tag Archives | Shiloh Baptist
BIG CREEK – Francis William Havens, 67, died Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born Oct. 21, 1945, in Grenada County to Carl Edward Havens and Dessie Gray Havens. He was a maintenance worker for Weyerhauser and a member of Shiloh Baptist Church. Survivors include his wife, Brenda […]
HOULKA – William Thomas McManus, 72, died Saturday, Aug. 31, 2013, at Darlington Oaks Hospice in Verona. He was born Feb. 25, 1941, to John Calvin McManus and Ina Malone McManus in Bradley. He was the owner of Magnolia Transportation, Inc. of Houston and a member of Shiloh Baptist Church. Services will be 11 a.m. […]
- When seconds count October 13, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: “Hail Dear Old State” October 16, 2014
- HOUSTON HOMECOMING QUEEN 2014 October 16, 2014
- County revisits dog law October 17, 2014
- Art in the Park October 17, 2014
- Molly May faces breast cancer head on October 20, 2014
- Pharr/Hollingsworth October 19, 2014
- Hankins/Akins October 19, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: New math isn’t new October 18, 2014
- Crowds pack Cornbread Festival October 17, 2014
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...