HOULKA – Arnold Gene Collums Sr., 78, died Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born Oct. 3, 1934, in Calhoun County. He was a member of Shiloh Baptist Church, a veteran and a self employeed logger. Services will be 2 p.m. Monday, Sept. 30, at Thorn Church […]
Tag Archives | Shiloh Baptist
BIG CREEK – Francis William Havens, 67, died Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born Oct. 21, 1945, in Grenada County to Carl Edward Havens and Dessie Gray Havens. He was a maintenance worker for Weyerhauser and a member of Shiloh Baptist Church. Survivors include his wife, Brenda […]
HOULKA – William Thomas McManus, 72, died Saturday, Aug. 31, 2013, at Darlington Oaks Hospice in Verona. He was born Feb. 25, 1941, to John Calvin McManus and Ina Malone McManus in Bradley. He was the owner of Magnolia Transportation, Inc. of Houston and a member of Shiloh Baptist Church. Services will be 11 a.m. […]
- Houston centralizes purchasing December 11, 2014
- Correctional Facility goes into lockdown December 15, 2014
- MHSAA announces new alignment December 15, 2014
- United Furniture buys former Lane plant for $1.45M December 15, 2014
- Take a bite out of Christmas crime December 16, 2014
- Board hears report on HUES December 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Christmas in Houston, Mississippi December 18, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Change December 18, 2014
- Houston considering fire chief December 18, 2014
- Tupelo man killed in Tuesday morning wreck December 17, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...