HOULKA – Arnold Gene Collums Sr., 78, died Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born Oct. 3, 1934, in Calhoun County. He was a member of Shiloh Baptist Church, a veteran and a self employeed logger. Services will be 2 p.m. Monday, Sept. 30, at Thorn Church […]
Tag Archives | Shiloh Baptist
BIG CREEK – Francis William Havens, 67, died Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born Oct. 21, 1945, in Grenada County to Carl Edward Havens and Dessie Gray Havens. He was a maintenance worker for Weyerhauser and a member of Shiloh Baptist Church. Survivors include his wife, Brenda […]
HOULKA – William Thomas McManus, 72, died Saturday, Aug. 31, 2013, at Darlington Oaks Hospice in Verona. He was born Feb. 25, 1941, to John Calvin McManus and Ina Malone McManus in Bradley. He was the owner of Magnolia Transportation, Inc. of Houston and a member of Shiloh Baptist Church. Services will be 11 a.m. […]
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- BOO Bash October 31, 2014
- Sweet Potato Festival set for Saturday October 31, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...