TUPELO – Sgt. Roy Hadley Jr. died Monday, April 28, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. He was born to the late Roy Hadley Sr. and Mary Emma Hadley Edwards on July 16 ,1948. He attended George Washington Carver High School in 1970. Then he joined the Army Reserves. He was employed with Mid-South Packers Super Sales. […]
Tag Archives | Sgt.
I got to spend some times with some GI’s Monday. People often ask me if I was in the military. As the son of a career Air Force flight engineer, I am quick to tell them I was “in” the first 18-years of my life. The military is not for everyone. But it was […]
MAYSVILLE, N.C. – Sgt. Philip Stephen Shook, 29, passed away on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013, at New Hanover Medical Center after injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident. He was a dedicated and decorated Marine who served two tours in Iraq and one in Japan with 10 years of service. His last unit assignment was with the […]
TUPELO – Sgt. Justin Daniel Johnson, 27, died suddenly Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2013, at his residence in Starkville. Justin was born July 27, 1986, in Baton Rouge, La., to Danny Johnson and Karen Keith Lampton. He was a 2004 graduate of Tupelo High School. He continued his education at Mississippi State University where he earned […]
- Largemouth bass regulation could change on area lakes, reservoirs June 23, 2015
- Houston ponders budget shortfall June 25, 2015
- CDF hosts fishing rodeo at Legion Lake June 25, 2015
- Hood passes gavel at NAAG convention June 26, 2015
- Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide June 26, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Giving your very best June 28, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May named to Top 10 June 28, 2015
- TWO TOOTS: 2015 Business Of The Year June 28, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...