TUPELO – Sgt. Roy Hadley Jr. died Monday, April 28, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. He was born to the late Roy Hadley Sr. and Mary Emma Hadley Edwards on July 16 ,1948. He attended George Washington Carver High School in 1970. Then he joined the Army Reserves. He was employed with Mid-South Packers Super Sales. […]
Tag Archives | Sgt.
I got to spend some times with some GI’s Monday. People often ask me if I was in the military. As the son of a career Air Force flight engineer, I am quick to tell them I was “in” the first 18-years of my life. The military is not for everyone. But it was […]
MAYSVILLE, N.C. – Sgt. Philip Stephen Shook, 29, passed away on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013, at New Hanover Medical Center after injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident. He was a dedicated and decorated Marine who served two tours in Iraq and one in Japan with 10 years of service. His last unit assignment was with the […]
TUPELO – Sgt. Justin Daniel Johnson, 27, died suddenly Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2013, at his residence in Starkville. Justin was born July 27, 1986, in Baton Rouge, La., to Danny Johnson and Karen Keith Lampton. He was a 2004 graduate of Tupelo High School. He continued his education at Mississippi State University where he earned […]
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...