Itawamba Community College’s top scholars will be honored during “An Evening of Celebration: Honoring Academic Excellence Across the Curriculum” at 6:30 p.m., April 7, at the Fulton Campus in the W.O. Benjamin Fine Arts Center auditorium. Both departmental and division awards will be presented. The speaker will be Lou Remmers, retired physical therapist from Tupelo, […]
Tag Archives | Scholars
STARKVILLE – Mississippi State University has released its Dean’s List and President’s List for students who have completed the Fall 2014 semester. Students on the President’s List achieved a 3.80 or better grade-point average, based on a 4.0 scale, while completing at least 12 semester hours of course work with no incomplete grades or grades […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal FULTON – Officials at Itawamba Community College have released the honors list for the 2014 fall semester. Named to the president’s list, which includes those students with a 3.8-4.0 grade point average were: Bruce – Laken L. Shankle; Calhoun City – Celia J. Hodge; Ecru – Cory Gene Bailey, […]
COLUMBUS – Students named to the Dean’s List for the spring 2014 semester include several local scholars. To qualify for the Dean’s List, the student must be enrolled full-time and have a quality point average of 3.5 o 3.99 on a 4.0 scale. Dean’s List students from the readership area include: • Donna Clark of […]
HOUSTON – There are always people in need and that means Chickasaw County needs United Way now more than ever. United Way provided $116,302 of assistance to 32 agencies serving people from Chickasaw County last year and those agencies have requested roughly $159,850 this year. “The goal this year for United Way of North Mississippi […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: The “Good News” in Russia July 25, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Quality Iron announces expansion in Houston July 30, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...