Every community has their own special flavor and activities that set it apart from the rest of the world. Those of you who have grown up here may not realize how unique Houston is and some of the things that make it so different from other places on Earth. They are things like red, sandy […]
Tag Archives | Saxon’s
I turned the corner Friday morning on the way to work and spotted the Golden Eagle on top of the Courthouse Square. It was just a break in the trees and the sun at the perfect angle to give me a new view of something that I had seen dozens of times. But it was […]
I turned the corner Friday morning on the way to work and spotted the Flags on the Courthouse Square. Just a moment watching dozens of grand ole red-white-and-blue slowly move in the morning breeze made my day. I hope there were others who drove by and were also filled with pride and appreciation for […]
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- Houston halted at homecoming October 16, 2014
- EDITORIAL: The Power of Pink October 20, 2014
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- Three compete for open Third District circuit judgeship October 22, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- Houston clicks on all cylinders October 23, 2014
- Public wants access to school facilities October 23, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- United Furniture is one of two companies bidding for former Lane plant October 22, 2014
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...