By Ray Van Dusen Monroe Journal AMORY – Police have named a suspect in a Wednesday robbery and have issued a warrant for his arrest. William Marcus Jones, 29, of Chickasaw County, is being sought in connection to the armed robbery of Sassy Pups in Amory and the theft of a vehicle. Jones is a […]
Tag Archives | Sassy Pup
AMORY – Several law enforcement agencies are currently searching for a subject connected to an armed robbery that occurred Wednesday morning at a pet grooming business in Amory. The car the culprit used to flee the scene was later recovered in Houston. According to Amory Police Chief Ronnie Bowen, a younger smaller stoutly-built black male […]
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? July 30, 2015
- County will keep inmates for free July 30, 2015
- Run right! Go long! July 30, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- NCAA charges Southern Miss, Tyndall August 1, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...