Special to the Chickasaw Journal By Jenna Leigh Aldridge HOUSTON – I love Christmas. I know, it isn’t a huge revelation. A lot of people say it is their favorite time of year. Just like anything else, there are those people who go a little crazy. Entire shows are dedicated to insane Christmas light displays […]
Tag Archives | Santa
Christmas is just around the corner and it’s time to let Santa know what’s on your list. The Chickasaw Journal will print Letters to Santa Dec. 18 in plenty of time to forward them on to the North Pole. The deadline for letters to be received in the Houston office is Thursday, Dec. 12 at […]
I have had the opportunity to live in several different communities and it is always neat to see how a neighborhood or town celebrates Christmas. The holidays are all about tradition and often locals don’t see those time-honored events for what they really mean to the community. Houston is no different. I repeatedly hear businesses, […]
- School ratings a shame November 16, 2014
- TIP IT OFF! November 20, 2014
- Roof concerns discussed again November 20, 2014
- Holiday stockpile November 20, 2014
- Volunteers need to answer the call November 20, 2014
- Brand, Wright honored by ICC November 22, 2014
- Mississippi jobless rate at 7.6 percent in October November 22, 2014
- WEEK 14: High school football playoff scores November 22, 2014
- Floy Dyer serving community seniors November 22, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...