By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Attorney General Jim Hood concluded his 2014-15 National Association of Attorneys General presidential term by acknowledging the work done on his year-long initiative, “Protecting Our Digital Lives: New Challenges for Attorneys General.” Attorney General Hood delivered his final remarks Thursday night during the NAAG Summer Meeting in […]
Tag Archives | San Diego
SAN DIEGO – Sidney “Top” Scott Williams, 92, died Friday, Sept. 3, 2013 in Poway, Calif. Sidney was born in Houston to John Clifton and Lenora Holleman Williams on June 14, 1921. He was a Houston High School Class of 1940 graduate. Although he moved away in 1941, he always held a special place in […]
- POLICE ROUNDUP: Houston man arrested for fraud. May 21, 2016
- Pugh earns WBC Business Award May 25, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Helping those who help us May 26, 2016
- Toppers’ Smith shuts out Newton May 26, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Flat appropriations hurt schools May 28, 2016
- BIRTH: John Wyatt Parker May 28, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The best we can produce May 27, 2016
- Vardaman packs gym for graduation May 27, 2016
- Hebron clinches MAIS championship May 26, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...