Cohen Samuel Naron was born on Nov. 16, 2013 at North Mississippi Women’s Hospital to Jessica Alford and Caleb Naron both of Houston. He weighed 6-pounds, 6-ounces and was 19-inches long. Sharing honors as grandparents are Billy and Sissy Alford of Houston, Jim and Patti Watkins of Woodland and Gary and Sanda Naron of Houston. […]
Tag Archives | Samuel
EUPORA – Samuel Thomas “Sam” Hood, 82, died Monday, June 17, 2013, at Golden Living Center in Eupora. Services will be at 2 today, June 18, at Oliver Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will be in Calvary Cemetery in Webster County. Oliver Funeral Home of Eupora is in charge of the arrangements. Visitation will be from […]
BRUCE – Hal Samuel McKay Jr., 68, died Friday, March 22, 2013, at his residence. He was born on June 28, 1944, in Mississippi. He was employed by Bauhaus as a Shipping and Receiving Manager. He served in the Army. Services will be announced at a later time. Parker Memorial Funeral Home is in charge […]
- Sundancer seeks 14th national title: Houston racers head to Texas for Solar Car Challenge July 18, 2014
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Taking their game on the road July 22, 2014
- MDOT changes weight limits on county bridges July 22, 2014
- Houston man arrested for rustling July 22, 2014
- Sales tax holiday starts after midnight July 24, 2014
- Better Schools petitions available July 24, 2014
- Houston Solar Car has 160 mile lead July 24, 2014
- Houston schools prep for registration July 24, 2014
- Emergency July 24, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...