Cohen Samuel Naron was born on Nov. 16, 2013 at North Mississippi Women’s Hospital to Jessica Alford and Caleb Naron both of Houston. He weighed 6-pounds, 6-ounces and was 19-inches long. Sharing honors as grandparents are Billy and Sissy Alford of Houston, Jim and Patti Watkins of Woodland and Gary and Sanda Naron of Houston. […]
Tag Archives | Samuel
EUPORA – Samuel Thomas “Sam” Hood, 82, died Monday, June 17, 2013, at Golden Living Center in Eupora. Services will be at 2 today, June 18, at Oliver Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will be in Calvary Cemetery in Webster County. Oliver Funeral Home of Eupora is in charge of the arrangements. Visitation will be from […]
BRUCE – Hal Samuel McKay Jr., 68, died Friday, March 22, 2013, at his residence. He was born on June 28, 1944, in Mississippi. He was employed by Bauhaus as a Shipping and Receiving Manager. He served in the Army. Services will be announced at a later time. Parker Memorial Funeral Home is in charge […]
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- Megasite opportunity October 26, 2014
- Cooper gets tough with cancer October 27, 2014
- Thank you friends of education October 27, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...