OXFORD – Ruby Frances Cromwell Gean, 93, died Friday, May 23, 2014, at Regional One Health in Memphis. The funeral service will be Wednesday, May 28, at 2 p.m. in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home in Oxford with the Rev. James Richardson and the Rev. Donnie Williams officiating. Burial will follow in Hopewell Cemetery. […]
Tag Archives | Ruby
OVIEDO, Fla. — Ruby Earlene Clark Johnson, 82, of Oviedo, Florida, passed away Sunday, Jan. 5, 2014. She was born Jan. 7, 1931, in Houlka. A graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11, at Poplar Springs Cemetery in Calhoun County. Houston Funeral Home of Houston is in charge of local arrangements.
OKOLONA – Ruby Stean “”Lut”” Miller Hopson, 55, died Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013, at her residence. She was born Oct. 6, 1958, to Henry Miller and Mary Price Miller. She was a member of Poplar Springs CME Church and the Chancel Choir. She was a former employee of North Mississippi Medical Center. Services will be […]
HOUSTON – Ruby B. Richardson, 96, died Monday, Oct. 21, 2013 at her home. Services will be held at 1 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 26 at Second Baptist Church of Houston. The body will be in repose at the church from noon until service time Saturday. Carter Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
PRAIRIE – Ruby Lois Cunningham, 79, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at the Care Center of Aberdeen. Services will be 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 5, at Baptist Grove M.B. Church in Prairie. Burial will be in the church cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from 6 […]
PRAIRIE – Ruby L. Cunningham, 79, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at Care Center of Aberdeen. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen.
HOUSTON – Ruby Ann Harrell Watkins, 66, died Monday, April 15, 2013. She was born June 18, 1946, in Calhoun County to Floyd D. Harrell and Clytee Duncan Harrell. She was a retired buyer and shipper of sweet potatoes. Services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Memorial Funeral Home with Bro. Randy Rinehart and […]
BELLEFONTAINE – Ruby Hood Richardson, 83, died Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Eupora. Services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Oliver Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will be in North Union Cemetery in Bellefontaine. Oliver Funeral Home of Eupora is in charge of the arrangements. Visitation will be from 10 […]
- Mr. Houston January 25, 2015
- EDITORIAL: A tough job January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- Trustees moving quickly January 30, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: James Meredith January 31, 2015
- Open posts in Chickasaw, Monroe draw crowd of candidates January 31, 2015
- AG arrests two for false filings January 31, 2015
- Nunnelee’s cancer no longer treatable, spokesman says January 30, 2015
- Supper in the sights January 30, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...