HOUSTON – Roy Lee Jr., 67, died Tuesday, March 27, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. A native of Nettleton, he was the son of Roy Lee Sr. and Frankie Mae Lee. He was a member of Springhill M.B. Church in Nettleton. He loved to cook, build things around the house and fish. […]
Tag Archives | Roy
HOUSTON – Roy Lee Jr., 67, formerly of Nettleton, died Tuesday, May 27, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
TUPELO – Sgt. Roy Hadley Jr. died Monday, April 28, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. He was born to the late Roy Hadley Sr. and Mary Emma Hadley Edwards on July 16 ,1948. He attended George Washington Carver High School in 1970. Then he joined the Army Reserves. He was employed with Mid-South Packers Super Sales. […]
OKOLONA – Roy H. Kincade, 67, died Wednesday, March 19, 2014, at his home surrounded by family and friends. He was born Aug. 28, 1946, to Prentice and Ruby Lackey Kincade. He was a high school graduate and a veteran of the U.S. Army. He was a truck driver and worked for several local companies including […]
TUPELO – Roy Shelton was born on June 4, 1924, in Houlka to Bob and Alma Prude Shelton. He went to be with his Lord and Savior on Saturday, Aug. 31, 2013, at the age of 89. Roy is survived by his beloved wife of 66 years, Doris Doss Shelton; his children, Loretta Kanyo (Andre’) […]
- Fewer snowflakes this Christmas November 17, 2014
- Helping Hands of Houlka November 21, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Floy Dyer serving community seniors November 22, 2014
- WEEK 14: High school football playoff scores November 22, 2014
- ICC scholarships awarded to local students November 24, 2014
- Trustees, judges on ballot November 24, 2014
- Chieftains to stand tall on court November 24, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...