HOUSTON – Roy Lee Jr., 67, died Tuesday, March 27, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. A native of Nettleton, he was the son of Roy Lee Sr. and Frankie Mae Lee. He was a member of Springhill M.B. Church in Nettleton. He loved to cook, build things around the house and fish. […]
Tag Archives | Roy
HOUSTON – Roy Lee Jr., 67, formerly of Nettleton, died Tuesday, May 27, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
TUPELO – Sgt. Roy Hadley Jr. died Monday, April 28, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. He was born to the late Roy Hadley Sr. and Mary Emma Hadley Edwards on July 16 ,1948. He attended George Washington Carver High School in 1970. Then he joined the Army Reserves. He was employed with Mid-South Packers Super Sales. […]
OKOLONA – Roy H. Kincade, 67, died Wednesday, March 19, 2014, at his home surrounded by family and friends. He was born Aug. 28, 1946, to Prentice and Ruby Lackey Kincade. He was a high school graduate and a veteran of the U.S. Army. He was a truck driver and worked for several local companies including […]
TUPELO – Roy Shelton was born on June 4, 1924, in Houlka to Bob and Alma Prude Shelton. He went to be with his Lord and Savior on Saturday, Aug. 31, 2013, at the age of 89. Roy is survived by his beloved wife of 66 years, Doris Doss Shelton; his children, Loretta Kanyo (Andre’) […]
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- Trustees moving quickly January 30, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- EDITORIAL: A tough job January 29, 2015
- County seeks to refinance jail bonds January 29, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...