HOUSTON – Roy Lee Jr., 67, died Tuesday, March 27, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. A native of Nettleton, he was the son of Roy Lee Sr. and Frankie Mae Lee. He was a member of Springhill M.B. Church in Nettleton. He loved to cook, build things around the house and fish. […]
Tag Archives | Roy
HOUSTON – Roy Lee Jr., 67, formerly of Nettleton, died Tuesday, May 27, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
TUPELO – Sgt. Roy Hadley Jr. died Monday, April 28, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. He was born to the late Roy Hadley Sr. and Mary Emma Hadley Edwards on July 16 ,1948. He attended George Washington Carver High School in 1970. Then he joined the Army Reserves. He was employed with Mid-South Packers Super Sales. […]
OKOLONA – Roy H. Kincade, 67, died Wednesday, March 19, 2014, at his home surrounded by family and friends. He was born Aug. 28, 1946, to Prentice and Ruby Lackey Kincade. He was a high school graduate and a veteran of the U.S. Army. He was a truck driver and worked for several local companies including […]
TUPELO – Roy Shelton was born on June 4, 1924, in Houlka to Bob and Alma Prude Shelton. He went to be with his Lord and Savior on Saturday, Aug. 31, 2013, at the age of 89. Roy is survived by his beloved wife of 66 years, Doris Doss Shelton; his children, Loretta Kanyo (Andre’) […]
- Boys beware! February 20, 2015
- Freezing rain, snow forecast, local schools dismissing classes February 23, 2015
- Girls basketball playoff games postponed February 23, 2015
- Parks named to Tombigbee Water Management Board February 24, 2015
- Houston’s teams enjoying new life February 24, 2015
- Weather prompts outages, closings, curfews February 26, 2015
- School, business, industry and institution closing February 25, 2015
- Band Booster seafood fundraiser underway February 25, 2015
- Region could see inches of snow today February 25, 2015
- Flywheel Festival seeks vendors February 25, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...