Staff reports Oxford 43, West Point 22 Oxford took a big step to earning the top spot in Division 1-5A with a 43-22 win over West Point Friday night at McCallister Field. Down 22-8 late in the first half, the Chargers (4-1) scored just before the half and then really changed the complexion of […]
Tag Archives | Roundup
ABERDEEN – The Aberdeen Police Department arrested Rodolfo Falcon, 31, of Pearl, on July 20 following a traffic stop. Falcon was charged with possession of a weapon by a convicted felon after officers found a .22-caliber rifle, a shotgun and 9mm handgun. Aberdeen Police Chief Henry Randle said Falcon also had stolen ammunition and hunting […]
Daily Journal reports In a critical Division 4-2A battle, Okolona and Bruce went into the fourth quarter tied at 13. The two teams battling for playoff positioning each piled up points in the final quarter, going into overtime tied 33-33. The host Trojans forced overtime with a 1-yard touchdown run by Donta Armstrong and extra […]
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Back to School Calendar! August 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...