HOULKA – Twenty-nine Houlka Attendance Center seniors handed out the traditional red roses to parents and people who influenced their education at graduation ceremonies Friday night. Students and parents packed Houlka Gymnasium to watch the touching tradition were each graduating senior is given roses and walks into the crowd to hand them to parents, teachers […]
Tag Archives | roses
HOUSTON – Tia Tee Khao worked frantically as a flower delivery man in Portland, Ore., and one day decided he wanted to smell the roses. “I got on my bike and started riding,” said Khao. “My journey has taken all across the United States. I have met a lot of very good people and learned […]
Sara and I celebrated our Silver Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday. That may not seem like much to the Golden Anniversary crowd but we are sort of proud of our 25-year mark. We went out to eat and there was a gift. Marriage and age have changed us, but she is still the most special human […]
- County picks MedStat ambulances September 25, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core; Do the math September 27, 2014
- Future of farming September 28, 2014
- NMMC offers pastoral education program September 28, 2014
- Aldermen eye Ethics opinion September 29, 2014
- EPA conducts water quality study on Chico Creek October 1, 2014
- WEEK 6: AP high school football state rankings September 30, 2014
- Senate not only race on November ballot September 30, 2014
- Houston donates bus to Chickasaw EMA September 30, 2014
- Enterovirus D68 confirmed in Calhoun County September 30, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...