HOULKA – Twenty-nine Houlka Attendance Center seniors handed out the traditional red roses to parents and people who influenced their education at graduation ceremonies Friday night. Students and parents packed Houlka Gymnasium to watch the touching tradition were each graduating senior is given roses and walks into the crowd to hand them to parents, teachers […]
Tag Archives | roses
HOUSTON – Tia Tee Khao worked frantically as a flower delivery man in Portland, Ore., and one day decided he wanted to smell the roses. “I got on my bike and started riding,” said Khao. “My journey has taken all across the United States. I have met a lot of very good people and learned […]
Sara and I celebrated our Silver Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday. That may not seem like much to the Golden Anniversary crowd but we are sort of proud of our 25-year mark. We went out to eat and there was a gift. Marriage and age have changed us, but she is still the most special human […]
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- As I see it August 16, 2014
- Picnic in the Park! August 17, 2014
- A winner never quits! August 17, 2014
- Vardaman’s McClain earns national honor August 17, 2014
- Pugh earns WBC scholarship August 20, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- Sweet potato field day planned for Aug. 20 August 19, 2014
- Aldermen discuss street worker pay August 19, 2014
- CDF lands Carl Small Town Center help August 19, 2014
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...