HOULKA – Twenty-nine Houlka Attendance Center seniors handed out the traditional red roses to parents and people who influenced their education at graduation ceremonies Friday night. Students and parents packed Houlka Gymnasium to watch the touching tradition were each graduating senior is given roses and walks into the crowd to hand them to parents, teachers […]
Tag Archives | roses
HOUSTON – Tia Tee Khao worked frantically as a flower delivery man in Portland, Ore., and one day decided he wanted to smell the roses. “I got on my bike and started riding,” said Khao. “My journey has taken all across the United States. I have met a lot of very good people and learned […]
Sara and I celebrated our Silver Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday. That may not seem like much to the Golden Anniversary crowd but we are sort of proud of our 25-year mark. We went out to eat and there was a gift. Marriage and age have changed us, but she is still the most special human […]
- Some say it’s hot July 17, 2014
- Letter RAY GARRETT July 20, 2014
- Houston FFA places at State Contest Day July 20, 2014
- City seeks infrastructure funding July 21, 2014
- Staten meets with city, county July 21, 2014
- Foard receives 2014 DEKALB award July 23, 2014
- District eye suit to fund MAEP July 23, 2014
- Houston Solar Race team out in front July 23, 2014
- Natchez Trace has $139M impact July 22, 2014
- Houston man arrested for rustling July 22, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...