HOULKA – Twenty-nine Houlka Attendance Center seniors handed out the traditional red roses to parents and people who influenced their education at graduation ceremonies Friday night. Students and parents packed Houlka Gymnasium to watch the touching tradition were each graduating senior is given roses and walks into the crowd to hand them to parents, teachers […]
Tag Archives | roses
HOUSTON – Tia Tee Khao worked frantically as a flower delivery man in Portland, Ore., and one day decided he wanted to smell the roses. “I got on my bike and started riding,” said Khao. “My journey has taken all across the United States. I have met a lot of very good people and learned […]
Sara and I celebrated our Silver Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday. That may not seem like much to the Golden Anniversary crowd but we are sort of proud of our 25-year mark. We went out to eat and there was a gift. Marriage and age have changed us, but she is still the most special human […]
- EDITORIAL: Emergency Service September 11, 2014
- Houston proposes tax hike September 12, 2014
- Rewarding excellence in education September 12, 2014
- Topper Zone grand opening September 13, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: Prepared for education anywhere September 13, 2014
- Rebels on road to open SEC hoops September 15, 2014
- City changes procedures for Parks & Rec cash receipts September 15, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it September 14, 2014
- BATTLE OF THE CREEK: Oldtimers remember September 14, 2014
- 2014 Okolona Homecoming Court September 14, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...