HOULKA – Twenty-nine Houlka Attendance Center seniors handed out the traditional red roses to parents and people who influenced their education at graduation ceremonies Friday night. Students and parents packed Houlka Gymnasium to watch the touching tradition were each graduating senior is given roses and walks into the crowd to hand them to parents, teachers […]
Tag Archives | roses
HOUSTON – Tia Tee Khao worked frantically as a flower delivery man in Portland, Ore., and one day decided he wanted to smell the roses. “I got on my bike and started riding,” said Khao. “My journey has taken all across the United States. I have met a lot of very good people and learned […]
Sara and I celebrated our Silver Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday. That may not seem like much to the Golden Anniversary crowd but we are sort of proud of our 25-year mark. We went out to eat and there was a gift. Marriage and age have changed us, but she is still the most special human […]
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- Nunnelee’s cancer no longer treatable, spokesman says January 30, 2015
- Supper in the sights January 30, 2015
- Trustees moving quickly January 30, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...