TUPELO – Ronald Edgar “Ron” Robertson, 61, died Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, at his residence following a brief illness. He was born July 22, 1952, in Houston to Boyce E. Robertson and Maynette Whitt Robertson. He was a patriotic man, serving his country in the U.S. Air Force. He attended Seminary, where he studied the […]
Tag Archives | Ronald
HOUSTON – Elder Ronald Ray Cockrell, 70, died Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013, at White County Medical Center in Searcy, Ark. He was born Aug. 13, 1943, in Bastrop, La., to Jualen Cockrell and Lilian White Cockrell. He was a minister at Mount Herman Primitive Baptist Church in Vardaman. Services will be at 1 p.m. […]
HOUSTON – Elder Ronald Ray Cockrell, 70, died Saturday Oct. 12, 2013, at White County Medical Center in Searcy, Ark. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced by Memorial Funeral Home of Houston.
VAN VLEET – A Houston man was airlifted after colliding with a log truck in Chickasaw County on Tuesday. According to Mississippi Highway Patrol Cpl. Chris Turnipseed, Ronald Johnson, 47, of Houston, was driving a Toyota Camry eastbound on Highway 32 near Ross Hill around 5 p.m. when he said he fell asleep and his […]
GRENADA – Ronald Wayne “Ronnie” Clanton, 61, formerly of Calhoun City, died Friday, April 5, 2013, at Grenada Lake Medical Center. He was born Sept. 1, 1951, in Eupora to Braxton Clanton and Ruth Beck Clanton. He was a retired finn press machine operator for Heatcraft and a member of Bradford Chapel Baptist Church. He […]
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- Megasite opportunity October 26, 2014
- Cooper gets tough with cancer October 27, 2014
- Thank you friends of education October 27, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...