TUPELO – Ronald Edgar “Ron” Robertson, 61, died Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, at his residence following a brief illness. He was born July 22, 1952, in Houston to Boyce E. Robertson and Maynette Whitt Robertson. He was a patriotic man, serving his country in the U.S. Air Force. He attended Seminary, where he studied the […]
Tag Archives | Ronald
HOUSTON – Elder Ronald Ray Cockrell, 70, died Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013, at White County Medical Center in Searcy, Ark. He was born Aug. 13, 1943, in Bastrop, La., to Jualen Cockrell and Lilian White Cockrell. He was a minister at Mount Herman Primitive Baptist Church in Vardaman. Services will be at 1 p.m. […]
HOUSTON – Elder Ronald Ray Cockrell, 70, died Saturday Oct. 12, 2013, at White County Medical Center in Searcy, Ark. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced by Memorial Funeral Home of Houston.
VAN VLEET – A Houston man was airlifted after colliding with a log truck in Chickasaw County on Tuesday. According to Mississippi Highway Patrol Cpl. Chris Turnipseed, Ronald Johnson, 47, of Houston, was driving a Toyota Camry eastbound on Highway 32 near Ross Hill around 5 p.m. when he said he fell asleep and his […]
GRENADA – Ronald Wayne “Ronnie” Clanton, 61, formerly of Calhoun City, died Friday, April 5, 2013, at Grenada Lake Medical Center. He was born Sept. 1, 1951, in Eupora to Braxton Clanton and Ruth Beck Clanton. He was a retired finn press machine operator for Heatcraft and a member of Bradford Chapel Baptist Church. He […]
- TIP IT OFF! November 20, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- Chieftains to stand tall on court November 24, 2014
- Trustees, judges on ballot November 24, 2014
- ICC scholarships awarded to local students November 24, 2014
- Rams to hoop it up in Vardaman November 26, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Houlka ready for another run this season November 25, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...