Visitors traveling along the 444-mile-long Natchez Trace Parkway continue to make a significant economic impact on the communities along the route. A National Park Service report released Friday shows 6 million visitors to the Natchez Trace Parkway in 2013 spent $138.9 million in communities near the park. The spending also supported more than 1,698 jobs […]
Tag Archives | Risser
TUPELO – The government shutdown didn’t stop people from flocking to the Natchez Trace Parkway in 2013. More than 6.01 million people used and visited the Natchez Trace last year, up from the 5.56 million visitors in 2012. This made the Natchez Trace Parkway the eighth most visited National Park Service site. When the non-recreational […]
- Okolona school bond vote is Tuesday August 22, 2014
- Okolona man arrested in West Point crime August 26, 2014
- Okolona bond vote undecided August 26, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Color Run fun August 28, 2014
- Houston kicks off season with win August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...