Visitors traveling along the 444-mile-long Natchez Trace Parkway continue to make a significant economic impact on the communities along the route. A National Park Service report released Friday shows 6 million visitors to the Natchez Trace Parkway in 2013 spent $138.9 million in communities near the park. The spending also supported more than 1,698 jobs […]
Tag Archives | Risser
TUPELO – The government shutdown didn’t stop people from flocking to the Natchez Trace Parkway in 2013. More than 6.01 million people used and visited the Natchez Trace last year, up from the 5.56 million visitors in 2012. This made the Natchez Trace Parkway the eighth most visited National Park Service site. When the non-recreational […]
- Houston to craft no-smoking ordinance May 17, 2016
- HLES Performs Nursery Rhymes and Possibilities May 22, 2016
- Toppers commit four errors in loss May 22, 2016
- Rob Marion scholarship established May 22, 2016
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- Houston wins state baseball championship May 23, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...