Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Lenten Lunch services are at noon each Wednesday at First United Methodist Church This season’s Lenten lunch dates, ministers and guest churches are: March 2, Bro. Randy Rinehart, Parkway Baptist Church. March 9, Bro. Randy Hays, Cornerstone Church. March 16, Bro. Steve Lampkin, McCondy Methodist Church. March […]
Tag Archives | Rex Wilburn
HOUSTON – The faithful are getting ready for Resurrection Sunday. The annual series of Lenten lunches will began at noon Wednesday at Houston First United Methodist Church Family Life Center and the community is being urged to attend each week until Easter. “We’ve called around and we really are not sure how long we’ve been […]
HOUSTON – The fifth weekly service of Lenten lunches will be held at noon Wednesday at Houston First United Methodist Church Family Life Center and the community is being urged to attend. “It’s a great opportunity for believers to join together and focus on repentance, self examination, prayer and to get ready for Easter,” said Melissa […]
By Lisa Voyles Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – The congregation at Houston First United Methodist Church welcomed a new pastor in the pulpit Sunday morning, although he didn’t have far to travel to get here. Bro. Rex Wilburn will replace Bro. Larry Patrick at Houston FUMC due to Patrick’s retirement for health reasons and Wilburn moved […]
- SCORES: Thursday, April 28 softball and baseball April 29, 2016
- Okolona aldermen address downtown buildings May 3, 2016
- Vardaman sweeps Biggersville May 3, 2016
- DAN MULLEN: ‘No intention of ever leaving’ May 3, 2016
- Mississippi black bears are on the move May 3, 2016
- Rain doesn’t stop Relay May 6, 2016
- Hilltoppers top Corinth May 6, 2016
- Hilltoppers dominate Commodores May 6, 2016
- Lady Toppers down Senatobia May 5, 2016
- Houston to host National Day of Prayer today May 5, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...