Special to the Chickasaw Journal MONROE – The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office announced Tuesday that a $4,000 reward is now being offered for any information leading to the arrest of the shooter that sent a deputy to a hospital Monday. MCSO deputy Eric Sloan was treated and released from the North Mississippi Medical Center Monday […]
Tag Archives | Reward
“To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you.” 1 Peter 1:4 One thing that I have noticed is that sometimes when you purchase an item it looks all good from the outside. But sometimes when you open up the box, when you open up the package, sometimes […]
HOUSTON – A grinch has not stolen Christmas, but they did steal the white strand of holiday lights that reached to the top of the Chickasaw County Courthouse in Houston. City crews went to test the lights last week in preparation for putting them up and found them missing from a city storage building on […]
HOUSTON – The gifts ranged from $100 bills and Ipods to snowcones and an extra recess, but the real reward was a smile and the satisfaction of a job well done. Houston Upper Elementary School and the PACE Foundation presented awards to more than 350 students Thursday for high achievement on last year’s MCT2 (Mississippi […]
- High school state test scores released November 18, 2015
- WEEK 14: High School Football Capsules November 20, 2015
- Topper hoopers fall to Bulldogs November 20, 2015
- Judgment and experience November 21, 2015
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- MSU Alumni Association announces 2015-16 student delegates, officers November 25, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....