WREN – Malcolm Leon Red, 51, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at his residence in the Wren community after an extended illness. He was born Oct. 18, 1962, in Memphis, Tenn. to Robert Leon Red and Emily Arthurene Culley Red. He was a lifelong resident of Wren and married Anita Kennedy. He worked many years […]
Tag Archives | Red
CHICKASAW JOURNAL – Ohm Patel said he knows he will one day be faced with the temptation to do drugs. “We learned this week that drugs affect your mind and can do really bad things to your body,” said Patel, a 5th grader at Houston Upper Elementary School. “I signed a pledge not to do […]
HOUSTON – He grew up in Chickasaw County but his music and his message is aimed at an audience that has grown to become the largest concert tour in the world each winter. NewSong drummer Jack Pumphrey was raised in Houston and he will take the stage at Winter Jam in Tupelo Thursday night along […]
- FLOYD INGRAM: A man with a gun November 20, 2015
- Mennonite conference bringing influx of visitors to downtown Tupelo November 25, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Shop local November 26, 2015
- County upgrades fingerprint machine November 26, 2015
- Chieftains roll over the Panthers November 27, 2015
- Okolona test scores improve November 27, 2015
- Houlka races past Hilltoppers November 26, 2015
- Topper season finale November 26, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A reason to be thankful November 26, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....