WREN – Malcolm Leon Red, 51, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at his residence in the Wren community after an extended illness. He was born Oct. 18, 1962, in Memphis, Tenn. to Robert Leon Red and Emily Arthurene Culley Red. He was a lifelong resident of Wren and married Anita Kennedy. He worked many years […]
Tag Archives | Red
CHICKASAW JOURNAL – Ohm Patel said he knows he will one day be faced with the temptation to do drugs. “We learned this week that drugs affect your mind and can do really bad things to your body,” said Patel, a 5th grader at Houston Upper Elementary School. “I signed a pledge not to do […]
HOUSTON – He grew up in Chickasaw County but his music and his message is aimed at an audience that has grown to become the largest concert tour in the world each winter. NewSong drummer Jack Pumphrey was raised in Houston and he will take the stage at Winter Jam in Tupelo Thursday night along […]
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...