WREN – Malcolm Leon Red, 51, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at his residence in the Wren community after an extended illness. He was born Oct. 18, 1962, in Memphis, Tenn. to Robert Leon Red and Emily Arthurene Culley Red. He was a lifelong resident of Wren and married Anita Kennedy. He worked many years […]
Tag Archives | Red
CHICKASAW JOURNAL – Ohm Patel said he knows he will one day be faced with the temptation to do drugs. “We learned this week that drugs affect your mind and can do really bad things to your body,” said Patel, a 5th grader at Houston Upper Elementary School. “I signed a pledge not to do […]
HOUSTON – He grew up in Chickasaw County but his music and his message is aimed at an audience that has grown to become the largest concert tour in the world each winter. NewSong drummer Jack Pumphrey was raised in Houston and he will take the stage at Winter Jam in Tupelo Thursday night along […]
- Cassandra Pulliam appointed Circuit Clerk September 23, 2014
- September Circuit Court holds 60 cases September 26, 2014
- Okolona man arrested on marijuana charges September 26, 2014
- WEEK 6: High school football capsules September 26, 2014
- Flywheel set to spin Sept. 26-27 September 27, 2014
- LIFE strategies September 29, 2014
- Aldermen eye Ethics opinion September 29, 2014
- NMMC offers pastoral education program September 28, 2014
- Future of farming September 28, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core; Do the math September 27, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...