WREN – Malcolm Leon Red, 51, died Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, at his residence in the Wren community after an extended illness. He was born Oct. 18, 1962, in Memphis, Tenn. to Robert Leon Red and Emily Arthurene Culley Red. He was a lifelong resident of Wren and married Anita Kennedy. He worked many years […]
Tag Archives | Red
CHICKASAW JOURNAL – Ohm Patel said he knows he will one day be faced with the temptation to do drugs. “We learned this week that drugs affect your mind and can do really bad things to your body,” said Patel, a 5th grader at Houston Upper Elementary School. “I signed a pledge not to do […]
HOUSTON – He grew up in Chickasaw County but his music and his message is aimed at an audience that has grown to become the largest concert tour in the world each winter. NewSong drummer Jack Pumphrey was raised in Houston and he will take the stage at Winter Jam in Tupelo Thursday night along […]
- Fewer snowflakes this Christmas November 17, 2014
- Volunteers need to answer the call November 20, 2014
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Helping Hands of Houlka November 21, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it November 23, 2014
- Brand, Wright honored by ICC November 22, 2014
- Mississippi jobless rate at 7.6 percent in October November 22, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...