HOUSTON, Texas – Raymond Newman, 64, died Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2014, at Park Manor Nursing Home in The Woodlands, Texas. He was born April 6, 1949, in Houston, Miss. He served in the U.S. Air Force during the Vietnam War. He was a retired IRS agent. After retiring, he worked as a substitute school teacher. Services […]
Tag Archives | Raymond
WINONA – Raymond Keel, 86, died Sunday, Jan. 26, 2014, at his son’s home in Winona. Services will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 28, at Pryor Funeral Home Chapel in Calhoun City Burial will be in Spring Creek Cemetery at Banner. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Tuesday at the funeral […]
AMORY – Raymond D. Barksdale III, 55, died Monday, Oct. 28, 2013, in Amory. Born July 21, 1958, in Meridian, he was the son of Raymond and Walterine Beason Barksdale. He married Sharon McDonald in 1978. Graduating from Caldwell High School in Columbus, he attended Golden Triangle Vo-Tech. He was of the Baptist faith. He […]
VARDAMAN – Raymon Lee Murphree, 84, died Thursday, Aug. 1, 2013, at his daughter’s home. He was born Dec. 19, 1928, in Calhoun County. He was the retired owner of Salvage & Scrap Metal Recycling and a member of New Liberty Baptist Church. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 3, 2013, at Parker […]
PONTOTOC – Raymond Furr Montgomery Sr., 90, died Friday, May 3, 2013, at Sunshine Health Care. He was a World War II Army Veteran, Private First Class Headquarters Battery – 109th Field Artillery Battalion Battles and Campaigns: Normandy, Northern France, Rhineland, Ardennes, Central Europe, Battle of the Bulge, Bastonge, Germany. A recent found newpaper article […]
HOUSTON – Good food and good fellowship for a good cause are the focus of a Boy Scout fundraiser set for next week. The Pushmataha Council of Boy Scouts of America will host its annual fundraiser and meal at 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 19, in the Training Room of the Houston Fire Department in downtown […]
TUPELO – Bobbie Sue Butler Burton, 79, died Wednesday, March 6, 2013, at Magnolia Manor of Tupelo, A native of Mize, she had lived in Jackson many years before moving to Tupelo in 2010. She was a member of Daniel Memorial Baptist Church. She was a retired federal employee with 34 years of service with […]
- MDWFP museum summer camp registration now open March 25, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...