PRAIRIE – James Earl “”Jimmy”” Raigins, 60, died Thursday, Nov. 21, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born May 14, 1953, in West Point to James Archie Raigins and Earlene Earnest Raigins. He was a lifelong resident of Monroe County. He graduated from Aberdeen High School and went on to attend […]
Tag Archives | Raigins
- County picks MedStat ambulances September 25, 2014
- NMMC offers pastoral education program September 28, 2014
- Aldermen eye Ethics opinion September 29, 2014
- LIFE strategies September 29, 2014
- Enterovirus D68 confirmed in Calhoun County September 30, 2014
- Toppers fight to the end October 2, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Fourth quarter October 2, 2014
- Smithville bats Lady Cats, 15-0 October 2, 2014
- Flywheel Festival was fall fun October 2, 2014
- Absentee voting October 2, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service