By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – She is no stranger to pageants, but Molly May is quick to say this is the big one. May is one of 30 young women from across the Magnolia State who have traveled to Vicksburg this week with their eye on the title of Miss Mississippi and the […]
Tag Archives | Queen
By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOULKA – Every five years they come back from all over the state and country to one of the smallest towns in Mississippi to remember their roots and renew old bonds. Houlka Homecoming 2015 is expected to draw hundreds of people to this North Chickasaw County community Friday, Saturday […]
MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN (Courtesy photo Photo by Kim Wiygul Williams) The 2014 Itawamba Community College Homecoming Court includes, from left, Laura Coker of Fulton, Fulton Campus Sophomore Maid; Toni Byars of Saltillo, Tupelo Campus Freshman Maid; Brittany Allen of Aberdeen, Tupelo Campus Sophomore Maid; Lauren Collier of Mantachie, Fulton Campus Freshman Maid; […]
MISS HOUSTON HIGH SCHOOL (Floyd Ingram / Buy at photos.chickasawjournal.com) Tyler Wright, on left, was crowned Miss Houston High School at the 2014 Houston High School Beauty Review Saturday night with Addy Claire Crump, right, named Miss Houston Junior High. This year’s pageant was called Rhinestone Rodeo and featured country songs and a western theme.
Briona Gordillo, center, was named Houston High School 2014 Homecoming Queen at Halftime of Friday’s football game at Topper Field. Shown with Gordillo are 2013 Houston Homecoming Queen Michelle Vazquez, left, and escort Samuel Gordillo.
Jesse Moore was crowned 2013-14 Houlka High School Homecoming Queen Nov. 22 prior to the Wildcats basketball game against Myrtle. She was crowned by 2012-13 Queen Taliya Knox.
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- Judgment and experience November 21, 2015
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- Mennonite conference bringing influx of visitors to downtown Tupelo November 25, 2015
- MSU Alumni Association announces 2015-16 student delegates, officers November 25, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....