GERMANTOWN, Tenn. – John Steven Spencer, 59, died Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, at Baptist Trinity Hospice House in Collierville, Tenn. he was born July 10, 1954, in Vardaman to John Frank Spencer and Nancy Wade Jaffe. He was a member of Colonial Hills Baptist Church in Southaven. Survivors include his wife, Jackie Spencer of Southaven; […]
Tag Archives | Pryor Funeral Home
Jauris Alford TUPELO – Jauris Wyndle Alford, 76, formerly of Derma, died Wednesday, June 19, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Hospice Unit in Tupelo. He was born March 4, 1937, in Chickasaw County to Eurbane Alford and Clara Gore Alford. He was a retired self-employed upholster and a member of New Hope Church of […]
- Fuller Center cyclist pedal through Houston. April 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- NFL DRAFT: Tunsil falls to Miami in coach pay scandal, Jones misses 1st Round April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...