STARKVILLE – A number of area students have earned honors and degrees at the end of the 2015 spring term at Mississippi State University. Honor graduates include all bachelor-degree candidates with exceptional scholastic averages and at least half the total required course hours earned at MSU. Their specific levels of recognition and the minimum […]
Tag Archives | President’s List
SENATOBIA — The President’s List for the Spring 2015 semester at Northwest Mississippi Community College has been released by college officials following the latest term of classes. Those students completing 12 or more semester hours with a grade point average of 3.75 or better in a four-point system are on the President’s List. The […]
SENATOBIA – Northwest Mississipi Community College has released the 2013-14 list of Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges. Will Faulkner and Brennan Pugh of Houston were both selected for the honor. Faulker and Pugh were also both named to the President’s List for the fall 2013 semester. Jenna Cambell, Kristen Hollis and […]
SENATOBIA – Cory Brown of Houlka was among the list of distinguished Northwest Mississippi Community College students to be recognized for making the Dean’s List for their academic work during the Spring 2013 semester. The Dean’s List includes students completing a minimum of 12 semester hours with a 3.50 to 3.74 average The President’s List […]
- Houlka eyes old fines as revenue July 24, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...