STARKVILLE – A number of area students have earned honors and degrees at the end of the 2015 spring term at Mississippi State University. Honor graduates include all bachelor-degree candidates with exceptional scholastic averages and at least half the total required course hours earned at MSU. Their specific levels of recognition and the minimum […]
Tag Archives | President’s List
SENATOBIA — The President’s List for the Spring 2015 semester at Northwest Mississippi Community College has been released by college officials following the latest term of classes. Those students completing 12 or more semester hours with a grade point average of 3.75 or better in a four-point system are on the President’s List. The […]
SENATOBIA – Northwest Mississipi Community College has released the 2013-14 list of Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges. Will Faulkner and Brennan Pugh of Houston were both selected for the honor. Faulker and Pugh were also both named to the President’s List for the fall 2013 semester. Jenna Cambell, Kristen Hollis and […]
SENATOBIA – Cory Brown of Houlka was among the list of distinguished Northwest Mississippi Community College students to be recognized for making the Dean’s List for their academic work during the Spring 2013 semester. The Dean’s List includes students completing a minimum of 12 semester hours with a 3.50 to 3.74 average The President’s List […]
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Topper season finale November 26, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A reason to be thankful November 26, 2015
- County upgrades fingerprint machine November 26, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Shop local November 26, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....